What type of female main clothing do you really find sexy?

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
Originally posted by: BoberFett
Originally posted by: mugs
Boots, with bonus points for heels taller than 1". A woman in thigh high, black leather, high heel boots can get me to beg like a dog.
So... a stripper?
In all the time I've spent in strip clubs, I think I've only seen one stripper wearing boots. They aren't exactly made for dancing.
Most of the people who say something about strip joints have never actually been in one.

On the flip side, I'm ashamed to admit I have spent a total of probably 100 hours in them, all over the country.

mugs

Lifer
Apr 29, 2003
Originally posted by: shortylickens
Originally posted by: mugs
Boots, with bonus points for heels taller than 1". A woman in thigh high, black leather, high heel boots can get me to beg like a dog.
So... a stripper?
In all the time I've spent in strip clubs, I think I've only seen one stripper wearing boots. They aren't exactly made for dancing.
Most of the people who say something about strip joints have never actually been in one.

On the flip side, I'm ashamed to admit I have spent a total of probably 100 hours in them, all over the country.

Eh... ok, think what you want. FWIW, the reason I associated boots with strippers is because one time when I went to a strip club (Al's Diamond Cabaret in Reading, PA... went there specifically because it was BYOB, you didn't have to be 21 to get in there, and some of the guys I went with were under 21) one of my retard friends kept asking the strippers where they bought their boots, because he wanted to buy knee-high boots for his girlfriend. I can't say I spent much time looking at the strippers' feet at any of the other clubs I've been to.

D1gger

Diamond Member
Oct 3, 2004
:thumbsup:

My wife has something very similar that always makes me nuts.

Googer

Lifer
Nov 11, 2004
Originally posted by: dennilfloss
For me it's the Cheongsam. Anytime my ex-wife wore one, it gave me an irresistible urge to ravage her loins. The modern version of the Vietnamese Ao Dai is also exquisite. Much sexier than a thong bikini in my book.:)

Ex? Did you kill her?

sao123

Lifer
May 27, 2002

0roo0roo

No Lifer
Sep 21, 2002
Originally posted by: sao123
Originally posted by: blakeatwork
Originally posted by: miketheidiot
Originally posted by: Excelsior
Originally posted by: cKGunslinger
Originally posted by: holden j caufield
what no one has a fetish for summer dress?

Good call. :thumbsup:

Yes. Those are very nice.

:heart:

Here you are...

Nothing says a quicky like a sundress... :D

403 forbidden???!?

its a copy paste only thing i guess

edro

Lifer
Apr 5, 2002
Originally posted by: Skoorb
Definitely no capri pants.
The one article of clothing that turns me off the most...

One of my favorite would be a tight tank top with a short jean skirt.

AndrewR

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
I've always liked women in professional clothing, like executive suits, as long as they aren't masculine. Women who combine a professional suit with femininity look fantastic. :thumbsup: