What type of female main clothing do you really find sexy?

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Gooberlx2

Lifer
May 4, 2001
A nice tight shirt and workout/dance/yoga pants that accentuate and roll straight down off a nice butt...perfect.

Those and long white skirts with a top showing some belly.

E equals MC2

Banned
Apr 16, 2006
I LOVE the next-door girl look with plain spaghetti strap top with jeans

Also I LOVE girls in power biz attire... HOT

In the winter, I LOVE when girls wear tight ribbed sweaters that really accentuate their breasts.. OMFG

GIRLS WITH TIES OMFGGGGGGGGGGG

BoberFett

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Boots, with bonus points for heels taller than 1". A woman in thigh high, black leather, high heel boots can get me to beg like a dog.

mugs

Lifer
Apr 29, 2003
Originally posted by: BoberFett
Boots, with bonus points for heels taller than 1". A woman in thigh high, black leather, high heel boots can get me to beg like a dog.

So... a stripper?

BehindEnemyLines

Jul 24, 2000
I met a friend from a BBQ yesterday (haven't seen her in about 6 months). She wore a cyan t-shirt that formed into her figure rather nicely. The t-shirt has a low-cut at the chest showing good-size cleavage (very, very nice bosom I must say ;) ). She looked VERY PRETTY & HOT in the cyan t-shirt with blue denim jean!!!

She seems to like me :D ... (about 80% certain)

BrownTown

Diamond Member
Dec 1, 2005
Originally posted by: clamum
Hip hugger jeans.

FTW!

NOTE: yesterday I was at the mall and there were these three girls who were like 12 wearing them, now THAT is trashy, and mildly disturbing TBH, but theres nothing wrong with a grown woman wearing them to look sexy.

May 16, 2000
Generally I'm a dresses and skirt kinda guy. More specifically I like the gypsy/renaissance look...light, open clothes, earthy colors, etc.

BoberFett

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: mugs
Originally posted by: BoberFett

So... a stripper?

In all the time I've spent in strip clubs, I think I've only seen one stripper wearing boots. They aren't exactly made for dancing.