What type of female main clothing do you really find sexy?

dennilfloss

Past Lifer 1957-2014 In Memoriam
Oct 21, 1999
dennilfloss.blogspot.com
For me it's the Cheongsam. Anytime my ex-wife wore one, it gave me an irresistible urge to ravage her loins. The modern version of the Vietnamese Ao Dai is also exquisite. Much sexier than a thong bikini in my book.:)

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
I hadnt ever really thought about this in concrete terms before.
When I see a hot chick I admire the chick. What she's wearing may accentuate her goodies but I always focus on the goodies, not the clothes.

If I had to pick one thing I guess it would be thigh highs. There was a big thigh high wave going on in the mid 90's, especially among high-school and young college gals.
I dont know how or where it got started, (probably because of shows like 90210) but it seemed like there was a brief period when ALL the girls were wearing them regardless of outfits, be they full skirts, mini skirts, or shorts. It didnt last terribly long as a fad but the remnants can still be seen today.

http://www.halloweenexpress.com/images/ua83086.jpg
Obviously the school girls were not wearing Halloween costumes every day. And they werent normally white with bows, but this is a basic example. (Only thing I could find at work with Moderate Safe Search enabled.)
More often than not they were black with no decoration, but sometimes much more interesting.

EDIT:
Crap, the OP said main clothing. He didnt say accessories.
Let me think about it some more and get back to you.

Mo0o

Lifer
Jul 31, 2001
Originally posted by: dennilfloss
For me it's the Cheongsam. Anytime my ex-wife wore one, it gave me an irresistible urge to ravage her loins. The modern version of the Vietnamese Ao Dai is also exquisite. Much sexier than a thong bikini in my book.:)
Are you sure you dont mean Qipao? Chang Shan is for males

sandorski

No Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
Button Front Jeans. Blame Farrah Fawcett Shampoo for warping my pubescent mind. :p:p :D