• Guest, The rules for the P & N subforum have been updated to prohibit "ad hominem" or personal attacks against other posters. See the full details in the post "Politics and News Rules & Guidelines."

What type of female main clothing do you really find sexy?

Page 5 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

BoberFett

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: shortylickens
Originally posted by: BoberFett
Originally posted by: mugs
Originally posted by: BoberFett
Boots, with bonus points for heels taller than 1". A woman in thigh high, black leather, high heel boots can get me to beg like a dog.
So... a stripper?
In all the time I've spent in strip clubs, I think I've only seen one stripper wearing boots. They aren't exactly made for dancing.
Most of the people who say something about strip joints have never actually been in one.

On the flip side, I'm ashamed to admit I have spent a total of probably 100 hours in them, all over the country.
Only 100 hours? What a piker! :p

uclaLabrat

Diamond Member
Aug 2, 2007
I'm a legs-and-a$$ man, so a skirt and heels will get a look from me every damn time...lacy tops, anything off the shoulder FTW!

Azndude51

Platinum Member
Sep 26, 2004
Originally posted by: se7en
gym gear

I like quite a few of the outfits I see at the gym like these.
I was riding my bike the other day and some girl was taking her sweats off next to her car revealing an outfit similar to that except with these tight little shorts so she could go running. Needless to say, I almost crashed into a parked car :eek:

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS