What to do in this situation (about girls)

skywalker66

Banned
Nov 5, 2001
I'm going to be going off to college in a month from now,

but in the mean time I'm working at dairy queen, as I've been since the middle of June.

Anyways, ever since i started working there, there's this REALLY hot/cute girl there that i just cant take my eyes offa.

I have talked to her a little bit, but have only had 3 shifts with her, and the first 2 i hardly talked to her at all because i had a lotta stuff on my mind and was antisocial those nights.

the 3rd night i tried to talk to her, but she was busy on the phone and was out in the restraunt talkin to friends that were customers.

Then I went 3 weeks without having one shift with her. and i didnt have the balls to just walk in and ask her out during this time.

We've said a little bit w/ each other. and from what i can tell I'm getting very positive signs back from her! I think she likes me, as she goes out of her way to say hi to me, and i've gotten other good signs as well.

Unfortunately I've waited a while, and have sometimes been too shy to say much back to her when she says hi, so im not sure if she really likes me now.

And worse yet, college comes up in a month

I guess the main reason I want to go out with her is because I am really into her, and I want a little bit of dating experience before college as I havent had any thus far.

So what do you think i should do? Try to get a shift with her and talk to her during it, and then ask her out at the end of the shift?

Or should I just walk into there while she's working and ask her out? (i might have to just do this, as I have no shifts with her this week and time is running out)

Any ideas??

Kelvrick

Lifer
Feb 14, 2001
Dang, I'd try to make it so you get a shift with her and ask her out. I know I'd feel awkward just walking in there and asking her out... That, plus if you wait till the end of the shift and stuff, there wont' be many people around in caes you get rejected.

Chaotic42

Lifer
Jun 15, 2001
Don't do it. Then you'll spend your years in college wondering if she really did want to go out with you, but never knowing because you didn't ask her out.

udonoogen

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2001
mmmmmm. dairy queen. =)

go for her bro. youre an AT'er. nothing can go wrong. and if it does, we'll be here when you come back with woes.

skywalker66

Banned
Nov 5, 2001
okay, im going to try to get a shift with her

if that doesnt work, should I really just walk in and ask her, even though i dont know her that well???

Orsorum

Lifer
Dec 26, 2001
Dude, again, where are you going off to school at? Is she also going off to school? How old are you and her?

amnesiac

Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
Dude, just go up and talk to her. The worst that will happen if you ask her out is she'll say no.

There will also be plenty of girls in college should you fail in your task. And after you get done with the college girls, there will be plenty more girls.
You've gotta start somewhere.

udonoogen

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2001
Originally posted by: Zakath15
Originally posted by: udonoogen
...we'll be here when you come back with woes.

Do you have any idea how depressing that is?

happens all the time .... i actually thought that was what this thread was about.