What to Do a 32 Year old Woman wants me????

Darkstar757

Diamond Member
Feb 1, 2003
Wow what night last nite.

I went to a formal dance yesterday and I met this beautiful woman. The only problem is she is 32 with a 7 year old child. Im only 23 very mature but only 23. Do you think I should persue her more? By the way she was feeling me hard.

Cheers

:wine::D

Adul

Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
danny.tangtam.com
Are you sure you were not wearing bear googles ;)

If age doesn't matter for you, then go for it. I always preffer more mature women. They know what they want. (She wanted you ;))

tcsenter

Lifer
Sep 7, 2001
Damn, 32 years old? Isn't that like Social Security age or something?
rolleye.gif

Hit it and quit it!

masterxfob

Diamond Member
May 20, 2001
if she didn't have that kid, i'd tell you to do her real good, but she's got a kid......

my friend (23 y.o.) got involved with a girl (19 y.o.) that has a kid (1 y.o.). they met at work and things went well, they had a booty call going on for about 3 months. after that, my friend moved in with her and her kid. 4 months later, they decide to move to another state for better jobs. it's been about 2 months since he moved and i haven't heard from him since.

basically, don't even get a booty call going because it could definitely lead to more. from the experiences of me and my friends, girls with kids usually want something more than just a booty call, they usually want security in a man.

ThaGrandCow

Diamond Member
Dec 27, 2001
Originally posted by: Binar
go for her and remember "the older the chicken the better the soup"

I thought that was "the blacker the berry the sweeter the juice?"

Either way, if you can hit it and move on I highly reccomend it. Older women = experience = mucho fun in bed.

EDIT: I speak from personal experience... me 20 her 32. Much fun :D

pinoy

Golden Member
Nov 19, 2000
why not if both of you are serious with one another (even if she has a child). Now, if you just wanna bang her, I suggest to move on find somebody else B4 she gets serious on you. mostly women at that age really know what they want and she prolly looking for a father figure to her child.

Good luck!:beer:

Darkstar757

Diamond Member
Feb 1, 2003
Yea I think I can deal with one kid thats not a problem for me. The only real issue I had was the fact that her eyes were too damm sexy. I mean I felt like she could see my soul with those beautiful things.

:D

masterxfob

Diamond Member
May 20, 2001
Originally posted by: FoBoT
Originally posted by: masterxfob
girls with kids usually want some more than just a booty call, they usually want security in a man.

you think?

brilliant insight

why do you have to be a dick? i'm just pointing something out to Darkstar757 that he might not know or something that he might have forgotten about in the rush of things. you've got a whole lot of people here saying to do her, but without mentioning what it could lead to. i'm just trying to help the guy out.

if you're not happy with yourself, don't hate on others
rolleye.gif

0roo0roo

No Lifer
Sep 21, 2002
she wants commitment free nookie. she doesnt have time for a real relationship. go hit it, she's horny!