What the...

jlee

Lifer
Sep 12, 2001
Josh!

I wanted to introduce myself since I found you searching online

So how are things in Whitefield? Do you like living there?

I'm 18 from Dallas, TEXAS.

I am curious to know if you are dating anyone seriuosly at the moment?

Looking forward to talking with you soon!

Eva

Uhm...WTH? :confused:

jlee

Lifer
Sep 12, 2001
Originally posted by: ballmode
myspace is for emos

I've found a few old coworkers/friends that I would probably never have talked to again otherwise - YMMV, I guess. :)

Originally posted by: loup garou
It's a man.

New profile, no info or photos.

/tinfoil

:Q

HermDogg

Golden Member
Jul 29, 2004
That would be spam.

No wait, nevermind I'm being silly. Obviously some 18 year old girl you've never heard of wants your nuts. Reply as soon as possible.

jlee

Lifer
Sep 12, 2001
Originally posted by: HermDogg
That would be spam.

No wait, nevermind I'm being silly. Obviously some 18 year old girl you've never heard of wants your nuts. Reply as soon as possible.

Perhaps I misused the term. I'm used to getting the mass-mailing stuff -- nothing with my name/city in it. The spider-bots are becoming more intelligent these days?

neutralizer

Lifer
Oct 4, 2001
Originally posted by: CadetLee
That would be spam.

Perhaps I misused the term. I'm used to getting the mass-mailing stuff -- nothing with my name/city in it. The spider-bots are becoming more intelligent these days?

What do the people running the bots have to benefit by doing this on myspace anyways?

HermDogg

Golden Member
Jul 29, 2004
That would be spam.

It's most likely someone involved in some sort of really stupid marketing campaign where they get paid $.xx per click or something to a website, and that's the hook. Get a bot to search by city, and message them all & add in the name.

Syringer

Lifer
Aug 2, 2001
That would be spam.

:laugh:

jlee

Lifer
Sep 12, 2001
That would be spam.

It's most likely someone involved in some sort of really stupid marketing campaign where they get paid $.xx per click or something to a website, and that's the hook. Get a bot to search by city, and message them all & add in the name.

WINNAR!

"I don't have a profile up but see my pic at blahblahblah.info"

:beer::p