What the hell is wrong with FOX...I havent seen a good simpsons in months

Jul 12, 2001
not counting the ones i have on DVD's

In Los angeles we get 3 simpsons a day 6pm, 7:30 and 11:30, for the last couple of months EVERY EPISODE has been 2001 and on...its ridiculus, is anyone else having this problem?

JTalbain

Jan 17, 2005
yes i feel your pain. i too live in los angeles and have not bothered to turn on Fox 11 when it's time for the simpsons. they've only been showing the newer seasons which are pretty crappy so i just usually bust out the DVD sets.

keeleysam

Diamond Member
Feb 8, 2005
Originally posted by: alm4rr
months?
I haven't seen a good simpsons episode in years

QFT.

I wish Fox would jsut cancel it, but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! It's gotta be renewed till 2009!

Lounatik

Golden Member
Oct 10, 1999
yeah, here in Atlanta its the same thing: Simpsons go to Africa, followed by the ubiquitous cowboy episode with the runner-up being the Teacher of the Year episode.They must run these at least twice a week.I guess the fine folks at Fox really enjoy these episodes.

Peace

Lounatik

BrokenVisage

Lifer
Jan 29, 2005
Get use to Seinfeld and Simpsons reruns on FOX for the next couple of years, if you have a problem with the episodes they play then buy the DVD's.

JTalbain

Jan 17, 2005
sometimes the reruns are at least of the earlier seasons. now they're just churning out crappy new episodes and rerunning the crappy seasons.

Jul 12, 2001
Originally posted by: Lounatik
yeah, here in Atlanta its the same thing: Simpsons go to Africa, followed by the ubiquitous cowboy episode with the runner-up being the Teacher of the Year episode.They must run these at least twice a week.I guess the fine folks at Fox really enjoy these episodes.

Peace

Lounatik

yep thats exactly what im talking about, not only is it only the last 3-4 seasons but its only probably 10-20 episodes, and when there are 15 episodes shown a week you repeat them pretty damn fast