What stores are open today?

Wheatmaster

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2002
I heard Best Buy and Circuit City might be open today? What about clothing stores i.e. Banan Republic, etc??

SarcasticDwarf

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2001
All I know is that Cost Cutters is closed, which SUCKS since I need a haircut really bad and am spending Thanksgiving with a friend's family.

NeoAaronX

Aug 4, 2003
Originally posted by: Pepsi90919
everything is open today. it is thursday.

lol,...... I found this really funny,... I don't know why.

Yeah, are there any super markets open today?

Don't some stores open for like 2-4 hours in the morning on Thanksgiving then they're closed from noon on?

I dunno,....

Chaotic42

Lifer
Jun 15, 2001
Originally posted by: NeoAaronX

He's an angry Canadian. ;)

I'm thinking about seeing if there are any fast food restaurants out there. I'm 1500 miles from home and I have to work tonight. I used to work at McDonald's and they were closed on Thanksgiving.

invidia

Platinum Member
Oct 8, 2006
24 hour Walgreens stores never closed. The one down here only closed for 2 days, when a cat 4 hurricane hit. They re-opened, even when everything was destroyed and annilihated. Schools were closed longer than the 2 days.

They're opens 365 days of the year. I have worked Thanksgiving, Xmas eve, Xmas day, and New years for the past 3 years and missed out on every family events because of them. They are the devil.

NeoAaronX

Aug 4, 2003
Originally posted by: Chaotic42
Originally posted by: NeoAaronX

He's an angry Canadian. ;)

I'm thinking about seeing if there are any fast food restaurants out there. I'm 1500 miles from home and I have to work tonight. I used to work at McDonald's and they were closed on Thanksgiving.

I was at Taco Bell the other night and saw that they're open for Thanksgiving.

Side note,

They're closing early on Christmas Eve 6PM, ( I got burnt last year on this. ) and closed on Christmas.

NeoAaronX

Aug 4, 2003
Ok, just called some local SuperMarkets and Fry's (Food store, not the electronics store) is open til 6PM tonight.

And the line at Safeway has been busy the last 5-7 minutes, so I'm sure they're open today also and getting flooded with phone calls,.......... asking to see if they're open,... heh.

amdhunter

Lifer
May 19, 2003
CompUSA is open. Bestbuy opens at 5AM. I had intended to go to Best Buy this coming morning to get that 22" Westinghouse monitor, but a friend of mines who works there said they have like 2, despite "10 minimum per store." (This is at the 23rd st. store in Manhattan.)

On a good note for the rest of you, they literally have tons of the Westinghouse HDTV's..

FoBoT

No Lifer
Apr 30, 2001
fobot.com
Originally posted by: raildogg
I believe Wal-Mart is also closed, yes?

my wife got up at 5:30 am and went to walmart to get a T-Day paper (for the ads) and a few things we need for t-day feasting