what state (country?) are you in, and what are you doing right now?

zimu

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2001
i'm bored out of my brains, sitting in california, looking for a job. <sigh> wish me luck!!

Gyrene

Banned
Jun 6, 2002
I'm in Cookeville, TN (hick central) taking some core classes before I transfer up to Purdue next semester to finish my degree (masters and doctorate) in History, Specialization in Medieval History, and become a teacher.

zimu

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2001
wow this is great! people are still up!

sorry about the divorce, that always sucks.

why divorce?

crab

Diamond Member
Jan 29, 2001
Woodstown, NJ watching the Discovery channel, drinking water, posting here and dozing off.

Rage187

Lifer
Dec 30, 2000
I moved 3000 miles away, she wont move here and I wont move back.

No sense beating around the bush :/

It went better than expected actually, guess it was inevitable.

Were both still young(26/25) and no kids or serious debt.

Sometimes you have to stop, and chalk it up as experience and move on.

Just glad I finally had the balls enough to say it, and not back down.

Broohaha

Banned
Jan 4, 2001
in philadelphia, pa, neffing instead of studying. worrying about wtf im going to do when i graduate and how im going to overcome this atot addiction

Gyrene

Banned
Jun 6, 2002
Originally posted by: Rage187
I moved 3000 miles away, she wont move here and I wont move back.

No sense beating around the bush :/

It went better than expected actually, guess it was inevitable.

Were both still young(26/25) and no kids or serious debt.

Sometimes you have to stop, and chalk it up as experience and move on.

Just glad I finally had the balls enough to say it, and not back down.

I'm sorry for you, it's not the kind of experience that I would want to aquire. Personally, I don't see how people can be so nonchalant about the whole thing. I just had a buddy of mine get divorced, and neither of them really seemed to care. I've always believe you should only get married if you have a deep seeded love for a person, which I guess neither of them had since they didn't care about getting divorced. Sorry, it's late/early and I'm just rambling.

zimu

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2001
Originally posted by: Broohaha
in philadelphia, pa, neffing instead of studying. worrying about wtf im going to do when i graduate and how im going to overcome this atot addiction

ooo, what you doing in philly? i was there for 4 years for college until this may!! :)

Broohaha

Banned
Jan 4, 2001
Originally posted by: zimu
Originally posted by: Broohaha in philadelphia, pa, neffing instead of studying. worrying about wtf im going to do when i graduate and how im going to overcome this atot addiction
ooo, what you doing in philly? i was there for 4 years for college until this may!! :)

whcih college?

zimu

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2001
Originally posted by: Broohaha in philadelphia, pa, neffing instead of studying. worrying about wtf im going to do when i graduate and how im going to overcome this atot addiction

whcih college?

upenn.

Cal166

Diamond Member
May 6, 2000
Originally posted by: Rage187
Its a good point.

But I'm glad we figured this out now on not later.

Good Luck man. Single life isnt that bad, Still young and plenty of pple out there thats right for you.

Spoooon

Lifer
Mar 3, 2000
Sitting in Texas, wishing that I was sleeping right now. My 20 minute attempt to fall asleep failed.

Broohaha

Banned
Jan 4, 2001
whcih college?
upenn.

nice. i'm in mayer hall as we speak. what school? SEAS?

Flyermax2k3

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2003
I'm in Tulsa Okla-fuckin-homa sick with pneumonia (hey that rhymed!) and my financial aid's about to be yanked because I'm nearing the 20 day limit for inactivity (I'm an aviation student - have to fly 8 hrs or more a month and can't go more than 20 days without flying). Oh yeah, I'm broke as a joke and about to be evicted because I can't pay the rent, my car's a POS and almost out of gas (can't afford more either), I'm almost out of food, and my job just cut my hours back severely. I just sold my tv and am trying to sell my home theater system so I'm bored out of my mind. Also, I've got collections agencies on my ass as well as the D.A. for bounced checks. To top it all off, my computer's on the fritz and I just had to delete all my programs to clear up free space on my HD cuz my CD burner doesn't work anymore.

TOP THAT!

zimu

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2001
whcih college?
upenn.

nice. i'm in mayer hall as we speak. what school? SEAS?

damn thats so cool!
what you doing in mayer hall? cse major?!

i was SAS, cognitive science major, focus in computing. i heard locust walk was gorgeous today, a friend of mine was on campus. i bet we know people in common!! email me!! azim and then add the arts and science ending after the @. guess anyone can figure that out, but hey its one more step, plus that account is deactivating in 2 weeks!!

zimu

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2001
Originally posted by: Flyermax2k3
I'm in Tulsa Okla-fuckin-homa sick with pneumonia (hey that rhymed!) and my financial aid's about to be yanked because I'm nearing the 20 day limit for inactivity (I'm an aviation student - have to fly 8 hrs or more a month and can't go more than 20 days without flying). Oh yeah, I'm broke as a joke and about to be evicted because I can't pay the rent, my car's a POS and almost out of gas (can't afford more either), I'm almost out of food, and my job just cut my hours back severely. I just sold my tv and am trying to sell my home theater system so I'm bored out of my mind. Also, I've got collections agencies on my ass as well as the D.A. for bounced checks. To top it all off, my computer's on the fritz and I just had to delete all my programs to clear up free space on my HD cuz my CD burner doesn't work anymore.

TOP THAT!

thats terrible dude. you make me feel better for my situation, which is so mean to say, but hey its true!!