What shows do you watch?

Pugnate

Jun 25, 2006
What shows do you like? In no specific order:

The Shield, 24, Alias, CSI Vegas, Fraiser (miss it :( ), The Sopranos, Smallville.

I watch American Idol when it is in season, though most of those people can't hold a note. Still it can be fun.

Journer

Banned
Jun 30, 2005
south park, futurama, family guy, flip that house, take home chef, undergrads, dirty jobs, and the occasional AMC orig. movie (BROKEN TRAIL FTW!!!!)

Pugnate

Jun 25, 2006
How did I forget Southpark and Family Guy?

Southpark especially is just getting better with age. :)

ForumMaster

Diamond Member
Feb 24, 2005
family guy, futurama, southpark, sometimes some monster garage or something like that. i also love the NBA.

Lonyo

Lifer
Aug 10, 2002
Stargate, Stargate Atlantis, The Shield, House, Scrubs, Southpark, Top Gear, Futurama, CSI, Dr Who.

Eeezee

Diamond Member
Jul 23, 2005
I rarely watch real TV, most of my stuff is downloaded or on DVD :p

Sopranos, Family Guy, Futurama, House (WOOT), and South Park

Recently I saw some of those really old x-men cartoons from when I was a kid. It gave me a kick to see a couple of those episodes :p

Pugnate

Jun 25, 2006
Actually same here. I don't watch this stuff on TV. I mean I use TV to see what is alright, but I can't stand commercials. And I'd rather watch a few eps. of a program in a row.

SirChadwick

Diamond Member
Jul 27, 2001
Originally posted by: swtethan
deadliest catch

I swear this show comes on as a marathon every week.. I get so sick of seeing a bunch of dudes in raincoats catching crabs - woohoo!

I watch Nip/Tuck, The Ultimate Fighter, and the Sopranos.

ta8689

Golden Member
Feb 5, 2006
south park, family guy, simpsons, dirty jobs, deadliest catch, anything on food network, future weapons, etc. etc. etc.

EngenZerO

Diamond Member
Dec 24, 2001
sunday - desperate housewives and grey's anatomy
monday - prison break and 24
tuesday - house
wednesday - lost and bones
thursday - smallsville
friday - las vegas

dvrd stuff if i have time - most of the abc sitcoms according to jim, george lopez, freddie, less than perfect, hope and faith...

then whatever sports i feel like watching depending on season...

jupiter57

Diamond Member
Nov 18, 2001
Not in any particular order, but when I do get the rare chance watch TV, I like:
Deadliest Catch, Futurama, Simpsons, South Park, Boston Legal ("Denny Crane"!), Commander in Chief, According to Jim, George Lopez, Less Than Perfect, Frasier reruns, Most anything on Discovery Channel, and occasionally Food Network (though it seems to be getting away from what it was in the beginning.