What should our government provide free next?

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

?

• Free Food

• Free Housing

• Free Paychecks for no work

• Free Cars

Results are only viewable after voting.

diesbudt

Diamond Member
Jun 1, 2012
One word: DEFENSE

Instead of healthcare and transportation, we get supercarriers and stealth fighters.

I would never question the government again if they showed up at my doorstep and gave me a free stealth fighter plane.

Texashiker

Lifer
Dec 18, 2010
Since the federal reserve can print money out of thin air, I think the government should supply everything for free.

Keep printing more money, send everyone a check, and everything will be great.

Farmer

Diamond Member
Dec 23, 2003
Free guns, none of the listed are guaranteed in the Constitution like guns. You have to pay for ammo though.

I'd actually prefer free ammo. 10,000 rounds per month, please. Write your legislators!

lotus503

Diamond Member
Feb 12, 2005
If my taxes pay for the "free" whatever, then that whatever isn't free.

Dimwitted OP

Farmer

Diamond Member
Dec 23, 2003
If my taxes pay for the "free" whatever, then that whatever isn't free.

Dimwitted OP

Well, all you have to do is quit your job! Then you don't pay any taxes and you get free stuff! IT'S WIN-WIN!

Pr0d1gy

Diamond Member
Jan 30, 2005
I voted free cars since we keep bailing out the auto industry in some form or another. I think we all deserve free bank accounts after the robbery the banks/Wall St pulled in 2008.

Smoblikat

Diamond Member
Nov 19, 2011
I vote for free food or maybe free housing. Everyone should have a right to these things provided by government. If you dont want to pay a 50% tax rate to end hunger and homelessness forever in America, you are mean and greedy. :mad:

Even if you do want to pay that, if you are white you arent paying enough. It takes a lot to make sure everyone understands "racism", which means blaming the whites for everything.

AyashiKaibutsu

Diamond Member
Jan 24, 2004
Since the federal reserve can print money out of thin air, I think the government should supply everything for free.

Keep printing more money, send everyone a check, and everything will be great.

If the government gave everyone everything they need you wouldn't NEED money! ZOMG think of the savings not having to print all that shit.

Screech

Golden Member
Oct 20, 2004
Hookers and blow for everyone!

And if you pay over 40k in taxes, two hookers at the same time!

IGBT

Lifer
Jul 16, 2001
all the appearance of wealth and success. That way the the pseudo successful can stay home and do nothing else but think about their next tattoo / iCrap purchase / dope deal / and tax payer provided mail box money.

werepossum

Elite Member
Jul 10, 2006
Ineptocracy: A system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to sustain themselves or succeed, are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.
LOL +1

Cats. Everyone should get a free cat.
Swing by my house and we'll hook you up. We're like a stray cat black hole, cats get drawn in and never leave.

MeowKat, government has already given away all those things for free.