what should I expect at a typical heterosexual bachelor party?

nageov3t

Lifer
Feb 18, 2004
do I need to take a refresher course in How to Act Straight and Not Make Other People Feel Uncomfortable 101?

-----------------------------

10/21:

zomg update.

just getting in from the party now...

that was weird and icky and I totally shouldn't have gone :p

I guess to expected the girls to dance and maybe give some lap dances, but that was like wow. I don't think I can even get into it without going all NSFW, but if I ever had any doubts about being gay, they're totally gone. vaginas up close are weird and I'd just as soon never see another naked woman again. lol. couldn't believe how quickly every guy in there was willing to cheat on their girlfriends / wives.

se7en

Platinum Member
Oct 23, 2002
I doubt they will care wtf you are doing or who you even are once the strippers arrive.

Platypus

Lifer
Apr 26, 2001
Why did you need to qualify bachelor party with heterosexual, isn't that the only kind around? :p

Alistar7

Lifer
May 13, 2002
Originally posted by: loki8481
do I need to take a refresher course in How to Act Straight and Not Make Other People Feel Uncomfortable 101?

Be yourself, have fun watching the debauchery.

Jun 4, 2005
What do you expect when you walk out into a heterosexual world? A heterosexual bar? A heterosexual club?

Yeah, that.

K1052

Elite Member
Aug 21, 2003
Naked girls, booze, and general outrageous behavior.

To blend in feign interest in the naked girls and drink as much free booze as possible.

clamum

Lifer
Feb 13, 2003
I went to one for my buddy last weekend (he just got married today). It was just a group of about 10 or so guys and we grilled and ate brats and burgers, played bean bag toss, and got completely shitfaced. It was a blast.

Drakkon

Diamond Member
Aug 14, 2001
Step 1 : Get money and go out to a strip club
Step 2 : ...
Step 3 : Wake up in Mexico next to a pile of bottles of tequila and a donkey in a speedo with a ring on your finger, a black eye, and a rash on your ass. The 'bachelor' will be in the next room crying in his hands asking hat the hell happend. Your buddies and you will agree to never speak of this again, and you will return home to attend the wedding.

No good bachelor party ends without waking up up in either Vegas or Mexico

jw0ollard

Jul 29, 2006
Originally posted by: Platypus
Why did you need to qualify bachelor party with heterosexual, isn't that the only kind around? :p

gay marriage is legal-ish in NJ. :)

Well that doesn't do any good... Who wants to move to NJ? :)

Do you HAVE to go to it? I sure wouldn't, even if it were my brother's. Again, I don't have a brother, so I guess I wouldn't really know if I would.

But if this were just for a friend... no way in hell. :)

MartyMcFly3

Lifer
Jan 18, 2003
www.youtube.com
Completely depends on the groom.

For my friend's, it was just a group of us with pizza and burgers, poker, cigars, and beer. It made for a fun night and was exactly what he wanted.

JulesMaximus

No Lifer
Jul 3, 2003

Just don't look at anyone's crotch area and you should be fine. :laugh::p

pstylesss

Platinum Member
Mar 21, 2007
Originally posted by: JulesMaximus

Just don't look at anyone's crotch area and you should be fine. :laugh::p

Yeah... as long as you don't bring along any strippers for yourself, i doubt you'll have any problems.

Q

Lifer
Jul 21, 2005
Just get something to drink, sit down, and don't look like you are scared when the strippers start at it.

If one comes near you just stare at her chest the whole time and when she starts to come toward you stick out your hands like a zombie, pretend you are grabbing, and say "Ma ma!"
That should scare her enough for her never to approach you again.

JulesMaximus

No Lifer
Jul 3, 2003
Originally posted by: krunchykrome
Here's a question I have for the gay community:

Do gay couples have bachelor/bachelorette parties?

I'm kind of curious about that myself.

Bachelor parties to me seem kind of like a stupid ritual anyway...I don't really have any great memories from mine. We got fucked up, went to some totally nude strip clubs, I got a bunch of free lap dances (which really do nothing but make you frustrated) and I had a nasty hangover the next day. Quite frankly, I had a better time at the wedding...maybe that's the whole point? :laugh:

se7en

Platinum Member
Oct 23, 2002
Originally posted by: krunchykrome
Here's a question I have for the gay community:

Do gay couples have bachelor/bachelorette parties?

Read the thread I posted a link.

Yes they do.