What should I do about my roomate? (Update Part II)

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Zenmervolt

Elite member
Oct 22, 2000
Report them. It shouldn't be too hard to find another roommate and I really doubt that you will be kicked out.

ZV

HenHowC

Platinum Member
Jul 28, 2000
umm why would you choose a roommate that would pull this kinda crap on you in the first place? usually you room with people who are your friends...this guy doesn't sound like one
rolleye.gif

littlezipp

Golden Member
Nov 7, 2001
Hmmmm... About the ferrets, in some states they are illegal, so find that out... You can at least screw them over!

HenHowC

Platinum Member
Jul 28, 2000
At least they don't go at it like rabbits while you are in the room!!!

some people might like that lol

bunker

Lifer
Apr 23, 2001
Become a disgusting slob. Don't bathe, don't do dishes, don't clean a damn thing. See how long they'll put up with it.

Grommet5

Banned
Feb 6, 2002
<<Become a disgusting slob. Don't bathe, don't do dishes, don't clean a damn thing. See how long they'll put up with it.>>

bling, bling, we have a winner. :D

crawford

Golden Member
Jan 23, 2002

<<

<< Yeah Yeah, I know I lost it, this is just the proverbial straw that broke the camels back. I 've had it.

I tried to talk to them, they either shut the door on me or walked past me.

They are not gonna step on me.

This isn't gonna be pretty
>>

Watch your tongue, watch your hand, and watch theirs. If it does get ugly, literally anything can be dragged up and used as evidence.

Be careful, be civil, but be firm.
>>

Good advice, not what i would do, but good advice.

ASK THE COMMUNITY