What should I do about my chest hair?

UNCjigga

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000
Okay I went to the clinic for a stress echo test today--the doc saw something weird on an EKG a month ago, but my heart turned out to be fine.

Well, in order to run the test they have to place sensors on my chest and upper abdomen. These sensors don't stick well with hair, so up comes the nurse with a disposable Bic and she starts dry shaving my chest! Of course she doesn't do the whole thing, only a few square-shaped 'patches' where the sensors will go. Now my chest hair looks all funny, with random bald spots.

What should I do? Do I shave it ALL OFF or should I just leave it alone and let the patches grow back naturally?

Heisenberg

Lifer
Dec 21, 2001
Originally posted by: speg
Originally posted by: Heisenberg
Comb-over the rest of it to cover the bald spots.

Who's going to see it anyway?
Main Entry: joke
Pronunciation: 'jOk
Function: noun
Etymology: Latin jocus; perhaps akin to Old High German gehan to say, Sanskrit yAcati he asks
Date: 1670
1 a : something said or done to provoke laughter; especially : a brief oral narrative with a climactic humorous twist b (1) : the humorous or ridiculous element in something (2) : an instance of jesting : KIDDING <can't take a joke> c : PRACTICAL JOKE d : LAUGHINGSTOCK
2 : something not to be taken seriously : a trifling matter <consider his skiing a joke -- Harold Callender> -- often used in negative construction <it is no joke to be lost in the desert>

Not a great one, but I gave it a shot.

Pojaco

Jan 10, 2004
You must do that which assures your name in the book of great men. You must grow your chest hair back out and shave a Superman logo into it. I saw a guy at a waterpark who had done this and I was shocked that he wasn't fighting women off with a pointed stick! What could be cooler than the Superman logo gracing your manhairs?!

waggy

No Lifer
Dec 14, 2000
well depends if you are a female then you should shave more often! :disgust:

regardless shave it off. its ugly and nasty.

Regine

Diamond Member
Sep 11, 2000
If you're not too hairy, I guess I'd just shave it all off so it looks uniform and let it grow back.

If you look like a gorilla, I'd say shave it off and keep it off ;)

Bryophyte

Lifer
Apr 25, 2001
Originally posted by: toolgirl
If you're not too hairy, I guess I'd just shave it all off so it looks uniform and let it grow back.

If you look like a gorilla, I'd say shave it off and keep it off ;)

AGREED

Squisher

Lifer
Aug 17, 2000
Connect the dots in some wild tribalistic fashion and when people ask, say that you're not allowed to talk about it.

McCarthy

Platinum Member
Oct 9, 1999
Shave it. Body hair isn't attractive.
You guys sit around shaving your chests when not posting on ATOT?
Unless you have a SO who is pointing and laughing why even take the time to think about it?

SuperTool

Lifer
Jan 25, 2000
Originally posted by: McCarthy
Unless you have a SO who is pointing and laughing why even take the time to think about it?

Cus they watch too much queer eye for the straight guy.

Bryophyte

Lifer
Apr 25, 2001
Originally posted by: SuperTool

Nah. When your husband hits his 30s, and the hair on his head starts migrating south, down the back and onto the ass (starts looking like a yeti), it's better to just shave down once in awhile. Wall to wall carpeting is just too beastly for some of us, even if we like a little hair.

Compton

Platinum Member
Feb 18, 2000
It won't take that long to grow back. I definately wouldn't shave it. Hair gives you character.

Aug 16, 2001
Originally posted by: SuperTool

LOL! shaving is queer.