What shoes to buy?

spangenberg

Apr 19, 2005
What shoes to buy?

I'm looking at getting some Diesel's. I currently own these in Taupe/Olive Bruleand I absolutely love them. I will probably get them from Zappos again because of the free shipping and their great service.

They are getting worn out, so I'm looking at buying another pair. Anybody have any suggestions on style and/or color? They will be my everyday pair, so I will usually wear them with a pair of jeans.

Tiamat

Lifer
Nov 25, 2003
If buying online, get the same ones you have currently. Otherwise you really need to go to the store and try them on and make sure they fit just right.

Also, are these sneakers going to be your everyday pair? If so, you need to stick with just neutral colors so that it works with any clothes that you might wear.

Dec 10, 2005
Originally posted by: Tiamat
If buying online, get the same ones you have currently. Otherwise you really need to go to the store and try them on and make sure they fit just right.

Also, are these sneakers going to be your everyday pair? If so, you need to stick with just neutral colors so that it works with any clothes that you might wear.

You could always buy from a place like Zappos, which has free shipping both ways - that way if they don't fit, just send them back at no loss to yourself.

Tiamat

Lifer
Nov 25, 2003
Originally posted by: Brainonska511
Originally posted by: Tiamat

You could always buy from a place like Zappos, which has free shipping both ways - that way if they don't fit, just send them back at no loss to yourself.

Thats pretty sweet, I didnt know there were guarantees like that!

aceO07

Diamond Member
Nov 6, 2000
Zappos has pricematching +10%. :) Most of their stuff is almost retail price, but if you find it elsewhere for cheaper you can price match and still get next day delivery. It's really nice.