What position should Hunter Biden serve under the Biden Administration?

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
I think a distinction should be made whereby the reasons for taking advantage of nepotism while holding the position of POTUS is a major concern.

Trump distinguishes himself in this regard in that one of the top reasons he hired his kids to high gov't postings when they should have been hired as mailroom/coffee go-fers at most is that Trump trusts his kids to do whatever he tells them to do, just like every other cabinet boot licker he put in place. AND more to the point he could trust his kids to stay quiet when they execute family business ventures while supposedly conducting "official gov't affairs".

When considering those cabinet picks that're left after the culling by twitter is done, it's pretty damn obvious Trump picks people whose ONLY "redeeming" qualifications are that they do what he says when he says it no questions asked and that they allow themselves to appear faithfully dumber than he is so they won't show him up by mistake. When viewed from that angle, his kids are the perfect hires for the job, where NO INDEPENDENT THINKING IS TOLERATED.

Reactions: Muse

soundforbjt

Lifer
Feb 15, 2002
I think a distinction should be made whereby the reasons for taking advantage of nepotism while holding the position of POTUS is a major concern.

Trump distinguishes himself in this regard in that one of the top reasons he hired his kids to high gov't postings when they should have been hired as mailroom/coffee go-fers at most is that Trump trusts his kids to do whatever he tells them to do, just like every other cabinet boot licker he put in place. AND more to the point he could trust his kids to stay quiet when they execute family business ventures while supposedly conducting "official gov't affairs".

When considering those cabinet picks that're left after the culling by twitter is done, it's pretty damn obvious Trump picks people whose ONLY "redeeming" qualifications are that they do what he says when he says it no questions asked and that they allow themselves to appear faithfully dumber than he is so they won't show him up by mistake. When viewed from that angle, his kids are the perfect hires for the job, where NO INDEPENDENT THINKING IS TOLERATED.
That’s why hiring the head of a family business is the worst choice you could make.

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
That’s why hiring the head of a family business is the worst choice you could make.

I agree, although if you ask a typical Trumpie about that, well, after four years of hearing them, we're already more than familiar with those multitudes of lame ass knee jerk responses they've had to conjure up in defense of Trump's moronic word and deed.

As an aside, I think I've finally cracked the encrypted language Trump supporters use when they come to his defense: You have to interpret their mouthings using the Onomatopoeia system of language communication and interpretation thereof.

A perfect example that Agent O delivered during her Eulogy speech:

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
Maybe he can get discharged from the military again, or go run Amtrak again given his extensive rail knowledge gained from riding them

MEEEEEEEEEEDIC.... Acute case of alternate butthurt reality over here. 5 doses of reuters stat.

conehead433

Diamond Member
Dec 4, 2002
He can take over Andrew Giuliani's (yes, Rudy's son) job of Public Liaison (aka Sports Liaison), which currently pays $95K. The job (if you want to call it one) is to arrange for teams to come to the WH and eat burgers with the Pres. I could do that from my couch, maybe I should apply. Money for nothing and your chicks for free....

Reactions: dank69

feralkid

Lifer
Jan 28, 2002
National Abortion Factory fetus shoveler. (you know, for feeding the new fetus-powered green energy incinerators that will be part of the green new deal.)

However one feels about abortion, it certainly is a hell of a jobs creator.

jz8bxx5dtyao7tfymjbg.jpg

Starbuck1975

Lifer
Jan 6, 2005
Someone's very edgy today.

It's OK champ, I'm sure Trump will run again in 2024.
Concern squad is certainly on edge, odd considering Biden won. I voted for Biden. If Trump runs again in 2024, I feels safe knowing you will be there to challenge him with your little stick.

MrSquished

Lifer
Jan 14, 2013
It's no secret hunter biden has benefited from his last name. It's not even close to putting your kids in the white house with top clearances though, while they are conducting business. I mean the Kushner 666 5th Ave deal with a Qatari sovereign fund whilst he was influential in middle eastern policy is obscene.

Reactions: Muse

Starbuck1975

Lifer
Jan 6, 2005
It's no secret hunter biden has benefited from his last name. It's not even close to putting your kids in the white house with top clearances though, while they are conducting business. I mean the Kushner 666 5th Ave deal with a Qatari sovereign fund whilst he was influential in middle eastern policy is obscene.
At least you acknowledge the nepotism, which stands on its own merits or lack thereof.

MrSquished

Lifer
Jan 14, 2013
At least you acknowledge the nepotism, which stands on its own merits or lack thereof.
People are going to do nice things for people with influential last names. Let me know when Joe Biden and Hunter do a deal while hunter has access to top secret info and runs point on policy making.

Reactions: hal2kilo