What position should Hunter Biden serve under the Biden Administration?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Greenman

Lifer
Oct 15, 1999
The true entertainment value is in all the preposterous lies that the GOP has generated about him. The one where he somehow laundered money from a deal that fell through is particularly poignant. The photoshop of him passed out with a crackpipe in his mouth is excellent work. Or the one of him having meth mouth. All from a hard drive Rudy miraculously found in Delaware.

He won't be going anywhere near the White House other than maybe to visit his Dad. Carrying secret messages from the Chinese Commies, I'm sure. Maybe the Ayatollah. I just know it.
Jesus, get over it already.
How can your life be so dismal that there is never a light moment?

nickqt

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2015
The true entertainment value is in all the preposterous lies that the GOP has generated about him. The one where he somehow laundered money from a deal that fell through is particularly poignant. The photoshop of him passed out with a crackpipe in his mouth is excellent work. Or the one of him having meth mouth. All from a hard drive Rudy miraculously found in Delaware.

He won't be going anywhere near the White House other than maybe to visit his Dad. Carrying secret messages from the Chinese Commies, I'm sure. Maybe the Ayatollah. I just know it.
Rudi said they just found an encrypted .jpg on his harddrive that shows receipts for child sex services performed at Comet Pizza for Hillary Clinton and George Soros.

Starbuck1975

Lifer
Jan 6, 2005
I guess it’s only cool when you both sides huh?

Now maybe you see why people think you are a “both sides” bitch.
What people, the disingenuous bitches of concern squad? I don’t care what they think. I sometimes care what you think.

In this case, Kushner or Junior are no better than Hunter. Notice I am not defending them or the nepotism of the Trump administration. I voted for Joe Biden. That doesn’t change the fact that his son is the beneficiary of nepotism. If you want to carry water for him, knock yourself out.

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
Right, you don't care about two of the current President's children collecting pay from taxpayers, but are so, so very concerned about Hunter Biden.

Keep on keepin' on.

He's deeply concerned about D's in a troll thread. When someone makes a troll thread about Bidens son being in the admin, which is not going to happen, all he can do is claim "whataboutism" when it's pointed about that the current admin is literally all about nepotism. His bias is strong, and he either knows it and doesn't care, or lacks the introspection required to know it.

It's also pretty amusing how he tries to play the same game he's as trump, even with a "squad" of people he calls disingenuous, lol. Seriously, what a chump. He must be used to talking to dum dums IRL and thinks the same games will work wherever.

Last edited:
Reactions: nickqt

mikeymikec

Lifer
May 19, 2011
It's interesting to watch Trump supporters laugh about stuff they've tolerated for the past four years. No, you're experiencing the wrong emotion and four years too late.

Maybe there needs to be a political variation on the therapist memes:

Therapist: And how do you react when a person in power decides to employ incompetent family members rather than employing the best person for the job?

Trump supporter: I believe the correct response is HA HA LOL everythingisfine.gif

Therapist:
6b8218ff0e97bb033c01ba3608203543.jpg

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
They "tolerate" because it's all about trolling the "others". Aka, #liberaltears

But it's just more projection. Cons are the biggest snowflakes around, that's why they pound their chests and scream so loudly.

Reactions: Meghan54

Starbuck1975

Lifer
Jan 6, 2005
Right, you don't care about two of the current President's children collecting pay from taxpayers, but are so, so very concerned about Hunter Biden.

Keep on keepin' on.
I voted for Joe Biden, so I clearly do care. Keep carrying those buckets and your little stick. @ch33zw1z seems eager to join in.

dank69

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
ButKushner
Yeah, really hypocritical of you filthy liberals to distract from phantom Democrat behavior by bringing up actual Republican behavior. The bad news is I didn't expect but but but Trump to kick in until Biden actually assumed office but you conservatives, oops, I mean "independents" keep proving over and over that we can't overestimate your stupidity.

Reactions: nickqt

Starbuck1975

Lifer
Jan 6, 2005
Tell that to military contractors and watch them laugh in your face.
Wut. Many former military officers and soldiers end up becoming contractors because they know how the military works. The unqualified sons of Senators don’t usually receive waiver military commissions.

Starbuck1975

Lifer
Jan 6, 2005
Yeah, really hypocritical of you filthy liberals to distract from phantom Democrat behavior by bringing up actual Republican behavior. The bad news is I didn't expect but but but Trump to kick in until Biden actually assumed office but you conservatives, oops, I mean "independents" keep proving over and over that we can't overestimate your stupidity.
whatabouTrump