What position should Hunter Biden serve under the Biden Administration?

baydude

Sep 13, 2011
Should Hunter Biden take Ivanka Trump or Jared Kushner’s position or something else under the Biden admin?

• Haha
Reactions: pcgeek11

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
Hand of the King of course? With Judge Dredd "executive" powers, so he can smoke whomever whenever on 5th.

Reactions: DarthKyrie

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
Trump's chumps aren't going to acknowledge their hypocrisy from complaining about Hunter taking on a similar role that either Jared or Ivanka will lose come 1/20/21 simply because to them it's just a minor inconvenience that gets in the way of spreading the hate and fear nonsense that their party literally survives on.

It'll be the same way they handled what should have been a deeply humiliating case of hypocrisy when they seated that last conservative Supreme Court judge what's-her-face of whom is supposed to be Trump's last line of defense toward keeping his job.

Starbuck1975

Lifer
Jan 6, 2005
Maybe he can get discharged from the military again, or go run Amtrak again given his extensive rail knowledge gained from riding them

nickqt

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2015
Maybe he can get discharged from the military again, or go run Amtrak again given his extensive rail knowledge gained from riding them
You're the kind of guy who thinks someone sitting on multiple Boards of Directors can only do those jobs if they've worked in that specific business' specialty.

Do some reading on the people who work as Directors. Very few are titans of industry. Many are people who are hired simply because of their...wait for it...connections.

CORRUPTION! CORPORATIONS ARE CORRUPT. HUNTER BIDEN! PIZZAGATE.

Thanks for stopping by.

Greenman

Lifer
Oct 15, 1999
Should Hunter Biden take Ivanka Trump or Jared Kushner’s position or something else under the Biden admin?
I'm actually kind of looking forward to Hunters antics. I don't wish that anything really bad happens to him or because of him, I just think there will be entertainment value in having him around.

Starbuck1975

Lifer
Jan 6, 2005
You're the kind of guy who thinks someone sitting on multiple Boards of Directors can only do those jobs if they've worked in that specific business' specialty.

Do some reading on the people who work as Directors. Very few are titans of industry. Many are people who are hired simply because of their...wait for it...connections.

CORRUPTION! CORPORATIONS ARE CORRUPT. HUNTER BIDEN! PIZZAGATE.

Thanks for stopping by.
Yes, its usually called nepotism. The age cutoff for the military commission he received is typically 40, he received it at 43, and blew it on cocaine.

Starbuck1975

Lifer
Jan 6, 2005
Typically 40 means never above 40 except for Biden, that's your argument?
The reason why it is not typical is because anyone over the age of 40 that pursues a specialty commission requires an age waiver, and its most commonly used for qualified people with very specific skills, like doctors and lawyers. Hunter also received a waiver for a prior drug related incident. Prior to his Navy commission, Biden was a lobbyist and consultant. Those are not military specialties.

nickqt

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2015
The reason why it is not typical is because anyone over the age of 40 that pursues a specialty commission requires an age waiver, and its most commonly used for qualified people with very specific skills, like doctors and lawyers. Hunter also received a waiver for a prior drug related incident. Prior to his Navy commission, Biden was a lobbyist and consultant. Those are not military specialties.
So, you're trying to say there's nepotism inside the United States government?

Someone alert Jared Kushner, he'll head a new task force to solve that problem.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
I'm actually kind of looking forward to Hunters antics. I don't wish that anything really bad happens to him or because of him, I just think there will be entertainment value in having him around.

The true entertainment value is in all the preposterous lies that the GOP has generated about him. The one where he somehow laundered money from a deal that fell through is particularly poignant. The photoshop of him passed out with a crackpipe in his mouth is excellent work. Or the one of him having meth mouth. All from a hard drive Rudy miraculously found in Delaware.

He won't be going anywhere near the White House other than maybe to visit his Dad. Carrying secret messages from the Chinese Commies, I'm sure. Maybe the Ayatollah. I just know it.