what piercings do you have/want?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

toph99

Diamond Member
Aug 25, 2000
well in march(i'll be 16 then) because i'm in canada, i can get pierced without parental concent :) also, there's a really reputable place here, which is also really cheap, it's only gonna cost $40cnd for my tragus with a SSS CBR

Total Refected Power

Diamond Member
Oct 13, 1999
How easy is it to remove all these piercings without signficant structural or superficial damage?

Just don't see where you guys will be in 30 yrs with that stuff attached.

But if you enjoy it, by all means go for it.

toph99

Diamond Member
Aug 25, 2000
oh, and my gf has both tragus's done, i think 5 other piercings in each ear, donna get her eyebrow next, both nipples, hood, and maybe labia

Viper GTS

Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
Silver stud in my left ear, & I've considered gettin' my tragus pierced also, though I never knew the name of it until today.

Viper GTS

toph99

Diamond Member
Aug 25, 2000
personally i wouldn't want a frenum myself, looks like it would pull too much for me, but a 10ga rpa would be great for me and my gf :) plus it helps that she has a fixation on them, lol

Isla

Elite member
Sep 12, 2000
toolgirl

You go, girl. I love my navel ring... got a 14K gold one to celebrate my 29th. My oldest daughter cried when I got it... said only bad people did things like that. :D

Fathom

You are not old and you are not boring! Don't let me hear you talk like that again. ;)

Regine

Diamond Member
Sep 11, 2000
Chooie
You rock, man ;)

Isla
You think belly button is great - try a hood piercing ;)
A lot less painful actually, and it heals within a couple of weeks.

Phalkon

Banned
Aug 20, 2000
I have my left ear pierced twice... one Cartilage, one lobe. Stud in the lobe, hoop in the cartilage.

The girlfriend wants me to get one of my nips done, but I just dont have the nipples for it :)
anything else is beyond my willing.

Tattoos on the other hand, I think I might get addicted to... got my first one last weekend :)

Chooie

Platinum Member
Nov 8, 1999
Toolgirl, you have a hood pierce? (insert old anandtech :[/b]o here)

Oooooer, I like, I like!