What piece of technology have you purchased that you absolutely do not use?

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

GagHalfrunt

Lifer
Apr 19, 2001
I absolutely love my Kindle. The only problem I have with it is that I feel it's a bit of a deal with the devil like Steam - it's fine now, but what happens when the platform is no longer supported? Will they let us convert these things to PDF?

I pretty much wore out a Nook. I'm an avid reader and used mine so much I wore out the page turn button. Reversed the buttons so that the page back button paged forward instead and wore out that one too. Now I have to swipe the screen to change pages because all the buttons broke from overuse.

Other than some video games that sucked and got put down after playing once I can't remember a single tech device that I didn't get my moneys worth from. I'm not an impulse shopper and I don't buy things just because other people have them and I want to fit in. If anything that makes me not buy an item, I hate to look like a follower. I only buy things that I actually want and have a real need for.