What Picture Editing program do you like to use.

nyeturo989

Banned
May 2, 2002
I used to be the MASTER at paint, and my friends kept on telling me to use Photoshop for about an year, but i wouldn't listen. But last week, i got it, and it ownz Paints ass. haha. Anyways... pick ur editing program. I don't know many, so tell me some, and I'll add it to the poll.

DanFungus

Diamond Member
Jul 27, 2001
Originally posted by: nyeturo989
Originally posted by: DanFungus
how can i pick two?

it was a joke. :frown:

I thought people might get it... :p

I got it....hahha, it's funny because I thought you were stupid for thinking people could choose two, and you thought i was stupid not knowing it was a joke.

hahahha

LordMaul

Lifer
Nov 16, 2000
You forgot:

MS Photodraw

Corel Photo...stuff...don't remember name off the top of my head...

and Jasc PaintShopPro. <-- biggest PS competitor

And, as you probably already know, I use Photoshop.

BTW...what is a "master of Paint"? You can like, make a circle...? There isn't exactly much to paint.

Deeko

Lifer
Jun 16, 2000
I know Photoshop is the best, and I have it, but I've used PaintShopPro for years, I still use it just because that's what I'm used to.

Willoughbyva

Diamond Member
Sep 26, 2001
Corel Photo-Paint. I've used it some, but I'm not that familiar with it. I think I am going to try Paintshop Pro and see what that is like since I hear it will take photoshop plug ins.

I priced Photoshop at my college bookstore, but it was still $300.00 which is to steep for me. I paid less than $200.00 for CorelDraw 10 and it had photo-paint with it. (Academic version about a year ago.)

I love watching people make stuff in graphics programs, but it is a little hard getting the hang of it. I guess I need to take a class or something.

Will

jjones

Lifer
Oct 9, 2001
Originally posted by: Willoughbyva
Corel Photo-Paint. I've used it some, but I'm not that familiar with it. I think I am going to try Paintshop Pro and see what that is like since I hear it will take photoshop plug ins.

I priced Photoshop at my college bookstore, but it was still $300.00 which is to steep for me. I paid less than $200.00 for CorelDraw 10 and it had photo-paint with it. (Academic version about a year ago.)

I love watching people make stuff in graphics programs, but it is a little hard getting the hang of it. I guess I need to take a class or something.

Will
I use Photo-Paint also and have for years. Preferred it over Photoshop because of a few details I liked better. I'm trying out Photoshop 7 now and may switch but it's hard because I have Photo-Paint down pretty good. BTW, Photo-Paint can use 95% of all Photoshop plugins but I use very few plugins because most are pretty lame.

yobarman

Lifer
Jan 11, 2001
i love photoshop...it's my favorite program because i've been using it since my 14 year old warez days. I know the program very well and i can't switch! ;)

BillGates

Diamond Member
Nov 30, 2001
GIMP is for Unix/Linux/etc.... I have it installed on Lindows and it works great.