What percent of gun violence victims do you think are so bc criminals or disarmed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anarchist420

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2010
www.facebook.com
I believe it's true that the vast majority of gun violence victims are actually criminals themselves. For example, just about every time I hear about a shooting on the news, it's about two criminals. The NFA, for another example, was passed because of violence against gangs.

I've also heard about lots of people being killed in chicago and UK because they're disarmed.

I also believe that some of the people killed in Columbine were killed by the SWAT teams, not by Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold. In addition to that, I'm convinced that the shooter at Tech was a Federal agent. One can't trust ballistics reports.

So I'd say about 73% of murders by firearm are criminals or because of governmental policies and actions, not including things like the Holocaust, the internment of the Japanese, other genocides, or war.

Jan 25, 2011
Seriously. How high are you at any given time?

On the other hand it must be nice to live in a world where you are able to just pull stats out of your ass to make things fit in to your chemicaly induced view of the world.

MotF Bane

No Lifer
Dec 22, 2006
I believe it's true that the vast majority of gun violence victims are actually criminals themselves. For example, just about every time I hear about a shooting on the news, it's about two criminals. The NFA, for another example, was passed because of violence against gangs.

I've also heard about lots of people being killed in chicago and UK because they're disarmed.

I also believe that some of the people killed in Columbine were killed by the SWAT teams, not by Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold. In addition to that, I'm convinced that the shooter at Tech was a Federal agent. One can't trust ballistics reports.

So I'd say about 73% of murders by firearm are criminals or because of governmental policies and actions, not including things like the Holocaust, the internment of the Japanese, other genocides, or war.

I'm just quoting this lunacy for posterity.

Vette73

Lifer
Jul 5, 2000
Yall-postin-in-a-troll-thread.jpg

Lemon law

Lifer
Nov 6, 2005
Yep another troll thread by anarchist.

But seriously OP, there are readily accessible FBI gun crime statistics available on line.

Why don't you research those stats before you post? And instead you try to waste everyone's time instead. Hoping to find a fellow fool to vindicate your 1/4 baked baseless opinion.

It does not matter how many similar baseless opinions you collect, a baseless opinion is worthless. You might even find a few actual anecdotal evidence crimes that fit your opinion, but if those are rarities, and most gun crimes don't fit your assertion, then you have disproved your own baseless opinion.

In short anarchrist420, learn how to think in forming an opinion, or is that asking too much from you?

After all, 500 years ago someone could state, in their opinion the moon is made of green cheese, and no one could prove them wrong. A few hundred years later, it became possible to prove that opinion was nothing but wrong.

Last edited:

JD50

Lifer
Sep 4, 2005

WTF?

Infohawk

Lifer
Jan 12, 2002
I have to give it to A420. He's single-handedly managing to destroy this subforum. At this point P&N is only a small step above the comments on Yahoo News.

There used to be ongoing debates among posters who took pride in trying to at least appear reasonable and consistent. Now we're lucky if we get an A420 thread about Teddy Rooselvelt with someone like Manimal thinking he's a titan for taking on A420's intentional nonsense.

Status
Not open for further replies.