What one song do you guys listen to every single day?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

BurnItDwn

Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
For a long time, it was the Morningrise album by Opeth. But, now i only listen to the album like once or twice per month or so. (before COVID, when I had to commute most days, i'd play it at least once a week, maybe more)

nakedfrog

No Lifer
Apr 3, 2001
No... we're not 14 anymore :)

Back when I still had a CD changer, I listened to a lot of Cake. To this day, I think that I can sing the songs better than John McCrea can :)
His lackadaisical singing is part of the charm!
If you haven't seen them live, I heartily recommend it when the opportunity eventually presents itself.

HeXen

Diamond Member
Dec 13, 2009
I couldn't listen to the same song every day on purpose. I'll often hear certain songs on the radio that have been replayed everyday for so many years that I cannot stand the band anymore, even the name of those songs makes me cringe.

ultimatebob

Lifer
Jul 1, 2001
His lackadaisical singing is part of the charm!
If you haven't seen them live, I heartily recommend it when the opportunity eventually presents itself.

Yeah, I saw him play the Waterbury Palace live. It was pretty cool, they sent a film crew to interview people before the show and showed some clips during the performance.

Reactions: nakedfrog

Spacehead

Lifer
Jun 2, 2002
I couldn't listen to the same song every day on purpose. I'll often hear certain songs on the radio that have been replayed everyday for so many years that I cannot stand the band anymore, even the name of those songs makes me cringe.
Quoted for truth!

I've mentioned this in other threads but i'm/have been going thu this lately at work... again :(

nOOky

Platinum Member
Aug 17, 2004
That Cars for Kids advertising jingle has been on XM radio every day for years, and every single time I want to punch my radio. Hard.

UsandThem

Elite Member
May 4, 2000
I don't intentionally listen to any song every single day.

However, Geico has purchased so many commercial times on seemingly every channel out there, I hear this one multiple times a day. I've gone from liking it, to absolutely hating it. :eek:

sdifox

No Lifer
Sep 30, 2005
When the iPod is on shuffle and runs out of random numbers, it defaults to ABBA’s Dancing Queen so I hear that song most days. To think that writing a pseudo-random number generator is one of the first programming lessons students learn and I learned it on an Apple yet Apple never figured out how to write one

That is just you being naive. As if Apple would allow anything not under their control happen on one of their devices.

DigDog

Lifer
Jun 3, 2011
If you're blue and
you don't know
where to go to
why don't you go
where fashion sits
T9OeVnu.jpg

Iron Woode

Elite Member
Super Moderator