what language is this?

Jerboy

Banned
Oct 27, 2001
Ok, I'm sure this is due to lack of proper language support font on my computer, but I've been getting quite a bit of messages from other users on a share proggie called WinMX V2.6 that looks like bunch of scrambled crap. When I browse in the shared directory of people that sends me weird message I see more chicken scratch. Anyone know what language they do this in and why do they expect that I'd understand their language?

Brutuskend

Lifer
Apr 2, 2001
Thats Martian!

I suggest you start wearing LOTS of aluminum foil on your head so they can't read your thoughts!

Also encase your computer in LEAD when using it, and once a week you should run your CPU through at least one full cycle in the dish washer!!!

Also NEVER EVER answer the phone, or your front door!!!

Elledan

Banned
Jul 24, 2000
- You can not see what language it is in this picture.
- You need the right language support in order to read it.
- You probably won't understand it anyway.

Czar

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Thats some language that uses a totaly different character set than those you have installed and thats why it comes out like crap.

Zim Hosein

Super Moderator | Elite Member
Super Moderator
Nov 27, 1999

<< Thats some language that uses a totaly different character set than those you have installed and thats why it comes out like crap. >>

LMAO Czar, thanks :D

joohang

Lifer
Oct 22, 2000

<< Thats some language that uses a totaly different character set than those you have installed and thats why it comes out like crap. >>

kami333

Diamond Member
Dec 12, 2001
Probably Japanese. WinMX is one of the most popular clients there. Plus it supports Japanese characters search, which most of the other ones don't.