What language is this?

13Gigatons

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2005
Sziasztok would be a problem of mine like that that Acoustica CDDVD Label Maker 3.15 I would love cimkét* trace doctrine but does not turn out somehow beállitok* everything diameter inside külsö* size , kb stays out until all of them on one of his halves somehow 1mm
mostly olyanoktol* it would be being asked help* who Canon Ip 4500 nyomttot* they are useful maybe mársokan rájötek* where the wound hello sziasztik* is an ip* 5300 I am JÓ Magyar there I hope for it érthetöen* irtam* cub salvation.Erika911

xSauronx

Lifer
Jul 14, 2000
googling a few choice words brings up a lot of .hu links. how hard is that?

edit: beaten

13Gigatons

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2005
Hello

unfortunately a webforditoval forditotam yes

I to make it weigh IP 4500 Labelt would like it on Cano 120mmX 20mm

With this a probáltam but there is not Acoustica CD Label Maker a conventional saying in the list a pecuniary assistance

1mm might be that therefore it is not failing it is printing

12 diameters are dvd

though random hasonlo conventional saying Acoustica CD Label Maker is not which that as

a canon ip is 4500

an igy is not unfortunately to much I have not found it yet

on page a foreigner neither a rola nothing

Helló hi

Erika911

The conversation continues but it's pretty garbled.

13Gigatons

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2005
hi my problem likewise unfortunately a hello whetted smallest amount of stand but not a millimetre but corporal already

but now a good idea client of the inaccurate part was just that I do not understand that I set in the program and successfully done displace

but on the other hand onto my artificial material conventional saying a fear moon has gone out on the coat of paint but the disc there stayed but as I have been saying it corporal turning aside Csík has been

that you gave a hand to thank you for further good job and

at my first letter translator did I use yet these letters a DATIVUS with translator this better was a web

on the other hand good the I reverse ladled client of those to Magyar nadgyából whole continuously he may read it intelligent

Hello hi

Erika911

Sigh...lost in translation.

Mo0o

Lifer
Jul 31, 2001
have you learned about this wonderful website called google. you can search for all kinds of things

13Gigatons

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2005
Originally posted by: Mo0o
have you learned about this wonderful website called google. you can search for all kinds of things

Yes but that doesn't help if the translation is garbled.

Jun 4, 2005
Originally posted by: 13Gigatons

Google some of the untranslated words and see what the results are. Most, in this case, would point to domains ending in .hu, which is Hungaria.

13Gigatons

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2005
Originally posted by: LoKe
Originally posted by: 13Gigatons

Google some of the untranslated words and see what the results are. Most, in this case, would point to domains ending in .hu, which is Hungaria.

I already know it's hungarian, I just don't understand it even after it has been translated to english because it's scrambled.