What kinda Cologne is your favorite.

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Tripleshot

Elite Member
Jan 29, 2000
I can't believe I'm the only one who wears Lagarfeld:D

I can't keep the women off of me when I wear that cologne!

I guess it's just for us sophisticated old foggies;)

Doodoo

Golden Member
Feb 14, 2000
Nautica Comp
Cool Water
Polo Sport
Drakkar
Obsession
Eternity
Goodlife

I get the most compliments on Cool Water by far.

atom

Diamond Member
Oct 18, 1999
My favorites:

Drakkar
Cool Water
Eternity
Herrera for Men

I'm surprised I'm the only one that uses Herrera.

NikPreviousAcct

No Lifer
Aug 15, 2000
I have two bottles of Nautica Competition that seem to drive a few certain women I know nuts. :)

I like that glazed over look they get when they first smell it after a while of not smelling it. :D :cool:

ManiacMonkey

May 10, 2000
Ralph Lauren Romance for men. I guess it's for the quiet type like myself since no one seems to be wearing it. ;)

Curve also, but on special occasions. hehe

Scrapster

Diamond Member
Nov 27, 2000
I should probably pick up a bottle of that Nautica Comp. Is there an online store I can buy it cheaper?

Scraps

Daedalus

Golden Member
Oct 9, 1999
You can smell someone wearing Drakkar a mile away. pew!! ;) I rarely use cologne. I still have gifts fro 15 years ago. When I do it's usually the Pierre Cardin, Aramis or Obsession.

Rudee

Lifer
Apr 23, 2000
About a year ago, Mens Health Magazine polled women asking their opinion on a half-dozen popular brands of mens cologne. The #1 winner according to the woman surveyed was Contradiction by Calvin Klein.

I use the same cologne and indeed the women really do enjoy the scent.

JayPatel

Diamond Member
Jun 14, 2000
for some odd reason Contradiction doesnt mesh too well on me...spray it on paper and it smells really great....spray it on me and it just doesnt do anything for me.

AudiPorsche

Nov 2, 2000
I have nautica comp in a pump bottle. how mayn squirts should i put on???? i have no clue , i cant tell if im wearing too much or not enough.

JayPatel

Diamond Member
Jun 14, 2000
like i said before, 3 shots for me last a day...spray it across your shirt..and 1 shot each on the neck right behind the ear lobes...speakin of which, anybody in the states wanna hook me up with another bottle? :)

thraashman

Lifer
Apr 10, 2000
based on suggestions from this thread I just bought some Nautica Competition, and it smells great. Now all I need is to be at a school that doesn't have an 83% male population.

Mutilator

Diamond Member
Aug 22, 2000
That can't be good Thraash... 83% guys and you all of a sudden start wearing cologne.. might give them the wrong idea! :Q

Xzaver

Golden Member
Dec 1, 1999
Soap And Water Gentlemen.

Drakkar Is pritty good though , that And Koolwater.

~X~