What kind of watch do you wear? POLL: Which arm do you wear your watch on?

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Fiveohhh

Diamond Member
Jan 18, 2002
Originally posted by: UTmtnbiker
Citizen Blue Angels Navihawk. Had it for about 6 years now. Think I paid something around $350 for it. I've had it's guts ripped out under warranty, it's battery changed I think 2 times. I think I'll be replacing the crystal soon as the face is scratched up. Wear it on my left arm.

Been looking at the Omega Seamaster Chrono Ti or a Breitling as a nice wedding gift for myself as I don't like to wear rings.

I'm sort of a watch freak. Only piece of jewelery that I can stand to wear.

I got the same one except the Thunderbird version:D

Kelemvor

Lifer
May 23, 2002
My $300+ Citizen Navihawk had the pin in the band break so I can't wear it right now, and I lost one of the connector pieces.... So currently I wear a $7 KMart special.

gregshin

Diamond Member
Jul 13, 2000
i have 3 watches

cartier santos - coundn;t afford a tank and i hardly wear it cuz of the attention factor....only wear to special occasions

Lumiox seal watch - black everyday watch

ESQ square dress watch - my main dress watch

kenshorin

Golden Member
Apr 14, 2001
I don't usually wear one, but when I do its on my left arm, and it is usually my Fossil watch that is like this weird japanesey theme.

Lonyo

Lifer
Aug 10, 2002
Originally posted by: FelixDeKat
$475 Seiko I bought for 50% off from a jeweler moving business back in 2001! :)
$150 12 year old Seiko
$free Fossil golf watch won from a radio station promotion 7 years ago

Left arm. Right arm is for non-hetrosexuals imo.

12 much?

BatmanNate

Lifer
Jul 12, 2000
I don't know what brand mine is, it is one of those "Millionaire for Life" watches that Allstate gives their insurance salesman when they reach such and such a career sales goal, then they get additional diamonds in it as they go. It's kinetic (selfwinding) and I think pretty old, but works nicely. It was free because my grandfather gave it to me, he got it many years ago when he worked for Allstate.

I wear it on the left arm, and am right handed.