What kind of drunk are you?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

HumblePie

Lifer
Oct 30, 2000
Silly, happy, horny, and a fish tthat can make everyone else at a party pass out before me. Which can be a downside because it costs me too freaky much to get drunk sometimes =/ Sometimes I wish only 3 drinks did me in. On my b-day I had 28 shots, 8 beers, and a glass of wine. All in about 6 hours. Didn't phase me at all. Everyone at that party, a good 3/4th's passed out completely trying to keep up with me, now calls me Fish. Least I wasn't buying that night to get some alcohol! Oh.. and I have the receipts to prove it, I made sure the bartenders gave them to me :)

No, I didn't drive home that night either. Had one person show up late and didn't get a chance to drink before most party members were passing out and calling cabs, had him with his girlfriend drive me home. She managed to get 3 drinks into her before leaving and she had us pull over to the side of the road to puke twice LOL.

Good times, good times.

GeekDrew

Diamond Member
Jun 7, 2000
Originally posted by: Zanix
Originally posted by: GeekDrew
I've never been drunk. :(

High tolerance or just not enough effort?

The latter. :( I've had very few opportunities to drink... and the few that I have had, I've declined for various reasons. heh

Ryan

Lifer
Oct 31, 2000
I'm happy - but sometimes get depressed. I just mellow out, and tell everyone how much I love them usually :)

Scarpozzi

Lifer
Jun 13, 2000
It really seems to depend on which alcohol is to blame. I get happier when I drink wine....so it's the alcohol of choice when I'm with the ladies. If I drink beer or whiskey, I'd better be with the fellas....cause ladies usually can't handle my attitude and mood swings...heh.

Zanix

Diamond Member
Feb 11, 2003

The latter. :( I've had very few opportunities to drink... and the few that I have had, I've declined for various reasons. heh

Cmon everybody, let's get geekdrew drunk... wait, <21?

GeekDrew

Diamond Member
Jun 7, 2000

Cmon everybody, let's get geekdrew drunk... wait, <21?

Yeah... will be 21 on Dec 12.

Ryan

Lifer
Oct 31, 2000

I wanted you to get drunk with me - we will have to one day :p

Zanix

Diamond Member
Feb 11, 2003
Originally posted by: Ryan

"Watchout for yer cornhole, bud." /officespace

:shocked:

I was suggesting more of a group party, but whatever. Private parties are ok too, if mosh ever replies to my PMs. :brokenheart:

GeekDrew

Diamond Member
Jun 7, 2000

I was suggesting more of a group party, but whatever. Private parties are ok too, if mosh ever replies to my PMs. :brokenheart:

heh... I don't have enough friends for a group party. ;) I'll probably get drunk w/ one of my adopted brothers... or perhaps a close friend. Idunno.

nakedfrog

No Lifer
Apr 3, 2001
Somewhere between crazy and happy. I used to have quite the problem with urinating in places where you ought not do so. Humped a few statues, and once (only once) after mostly blacking out, I decided it was naked time (despite the presence of other people). The lesson I learned there was not to get hammered on Jack Daniels and Goldschlager.

40Hands

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2004
Originally posted by: nakedfrog
Somewhere between crazy and happy. I used to have quite the problem with urinating in places where you ought not do so. Humped a few statues, and once (only once) after mostly blacking out, I decided it was naked time (despite the presence of other people). The lesson I learned there was not to get hammered on Jack Daniels and Goldschlager.

Haha! You sound a lot like me when I get fully tanked. Never got naked though. I learned that I cannot drink tons of light beer because I have a HUGE bladder and when it has that much liquid in it when I pass out, I wake up later and relieve myself in the not so right places.

Ryan

Lifer
Oct 31, 2000

That's right Drew - watch out!!

GeekDrew

Diamond Member
Jun 7, 2000

That's right Drew - watch out!!

lol

That's the whole reason that I want to be with someone I trust (like my brother or a close friend)... so that I can figure out how I react to alcohol without having to worry to much... (because I would have someone there that could 'straighten me out').