What key(s) do you use to refresh a page?

frodrick

Sep 13, 2004
hold down right mouse button, move mouse up, move mouse down, let go of mouse button. if i need to reload a page a lot, double click on the tab for that page.

Trogdor91

Sep 22, 2004
Originally posted by: frodrick
hold down right mouse button, move mouse up, move mouse down, let go of mouse button. if i need to reload a page a lot, double click on the tab for that page.

Up and down here too. Never knew about double clicking on the tab, :thumbsup: for the tip!

frodrick

Sep 13, 2004
Originally posted by: Trogdor91

Up and down here too. Never knew about double clicking on the tab, :thumbsup: for the tip!

i don't know if it works by default, but it is an option in tab mix (finally a good replacement for tbe)

neonerd

Diamond Member
Apr 24, 2003

double clicking on a tab does nothing for me :confused:

Cerb

Elite Member
Aug 26, 2000
It depends on what else I'm doing.
If my right hand is on the mouse, refresh button.
If typing, F5.
If using other shortcuts (like find, focus search windows, back, forward, new tab, etc.), I use ctrl-R.

drum

Diamond Member
Feb 1, 2003
i'm not sure if I have ever refreshed a page by clicking the refresh button in the browser

EvilYoda

Lifer
Apr 1, 2001
both F5 and the hard refresh...button 7 on my MX700 used to be F5, but haven't instaleld Logitech's software since the last reformat.