What is your opinion of Hilary Swank?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

altonb1

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2002
Originally posted by: DainBramaged
Somehow, seeing this picture made me think of the phrase, "You can take the trash out of the trailer, but you can't take the trailer out of the trash." She has had a great career, especially considering her early life, but she has never seemed to fit in hollywood.

Text

BTW: Insomnia was her best movie.

You mean it was betther than "The Next Karate Kid?" :confused:

:roll:

PricklyPete

Lifer
Sep 17, 2002
Somewhat odd features...but I think she is hot overall and she has one of the nicest racks in hollywood (talking about her breasts...not her teeth).

I also like her as an actor and she seems pretty genuine in person. Gets a big thumbsup from me.

nice1
nice2
nice3
nicerack4 - Probably NSFW...this pic was not kind to her face...

MichaelD

Lifer
Jan 16, 2001
I think she's beautiful. :) Her boobs, face, hips and ass are hers, not plastic borrowed from the Big Barbie Chest of Body Add Ons.

She's not "naturally gorgeous" in the face like some 20 year old supermodel, but she is pretty and she's got a killer body. Gotta luv that "nicerack4" pic posted by PricklyPete! :heart:

AND, and, and, SHE'S A MILF!!!! (IIRC)

What more could you want?

rachelmb

Dec 28, 2005
personally, i don't see why anyone should bad-mouth her. she's a great actress, she's beautiful, and she's overcome everything in her life to end up being a widely known, successful woman today.

L

Lola

i do not perfer her. TOo me, there are other more talented, beautiful women in hollywood out there. again, just my opinion, but i do not think she is pretty.
I could give a whole list of women i think are much better looking

buck

Lifer
Dec 11, 2000
My GF just met her in Seattle last week at the hotel she manages at. Said she was nice and shorter than she thought.

sygyzy

Lifer
Oct 21, 2000
Originally posted by: rachelmb
personally, i don't see why anyone should bad-mouth her. she's a great actress, she's beautiful, and she's overcome everything in her life to end up being a widely known, successful woman today.

What has she overcome, Rachel?

0roo0roo

No Lifer
Sep 21, 2002
after seeing boys don't cry, i can't see her as much of a girl, they did choose her for her strange look after all. if i never saw her again i wouldn't care.