What is your opinion of Hilary Swank?

DainBramaged

Lifer
Jun 19, 2003
Somehow, seeing this picture made me think of the phrase, "You can take the trash out of the trailer, but you can't take the trailer out of the trash." She has had a great career, especially considering her early life, but she has never seemed to fit in hollywood.

Text

BTW: Insomnia was her best movie.

Chunkee

Lifer
Jul 28, 2002
granted, she is not some starlett or plastic foo foo pubic hotbox, however, her looks have merit...she is not ugly...

when you guys get done climbing off of your blow-up doll girlfriends...take another look

neovan

Diamond Member
Mar 8, 2001
My opinions? I'll try

My what cosmetic surgery can do
She or her agent are great at picking movie roles
It also helps that she a very good actress

y2kc

Platinum Member
Sep 2, 2000
Originally posted by: Chunkee
granted, she is not some starlett or plastic foo foo pubic hotbox, however, her looks have merit...she is not ugly...

when you guys get done climbing off of your blow-up doll girlfriends...take another look

agreed.

and she's got one hell of a body.

i'd hit it... repeatedly.

Homerboy

Lifer
Mar 1, 2000
Originally posted by: neovan
My opinions? I'll try

My what cosmetic surgery can do
She or her agent are great at picking movie roles
It also helps that she a very good actress

surgery?

NatePo717

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2005

your right. She's really not bad at all as long as she keeps her mouth closed....Pic.

Chunkee

Lifer
Jul 28, 2002
Originally posted by: NatePo717

your right. She's really not bad at all as long as she keeps her mouth closed....Pic.

she has some nice nips

DainBramaged

Lifer
Jun 19, 2003

Looks like they airbrushed the hell out of that pic.

sygyzy

Lifer
Oct 21, 2000
You mean Horsey Face? A threesome with her and her equine friend Sarah Jessica Parker would be a doosey.

Chunkee

Lifer
Jul 28, 2002
Originally posted by: DainBramaged

Looks like they airbrushed the hell out of that pic.

most of them are...get real close to Jessica Simpson and look at her skin...most of the magazine peeps are airbrushed all to heck