What is your most prized possesion???

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

jcuadrado

Diamond Member
Oct 26, 1999
Originally posted by: eakers
i dont know.

i wouldnt like to say people because they are not my possesions

You don't have to say people...say whatever you think....

Koing

Elite Member <br> Super Moderator<br> Health and F
Oct 11, 2000
Originally posted by: Dissipate
Originally posted by: Koing

Another thing would be my mobile (cell for you yanks) phone. Not because it is l337 or what not. But because it has the numbers of all of my friends and family on it. If I lost it I'd be a bit screwed :(

Koing

Your friends and family would be screwed too as someone who found the phone would then have all the phone #s of your friends and family.

Well I doubt the person who had my phone would bother calling my family or friends :p, just be a hassle to me to get them all back.

:p
Originally posted by: PipBoy
#1 is a platinum/amethyst ring my great grandmother gave me on my 18th birthday. she had given it to her father for Christmas in 1932, it's inscribed on the inside.

#2 would be a leather bookmark that my 6th grade teacher gave me for winning a spelling bee, he bought it in Italy and I've used it in almost every book I've read in the last 20 years.

That is nice man. Don't lose either!

Koing

Ronstang

Lifer
Jul 8, 2000
Although I am not materialistic and possessions don't mean much to me I would have to say my 1966 Shelby GT350H is my most prized material inanimate object, but it is just a car and I could live without it.

StageLeft

No Lifer
Sep 29, 2000
Money can replace most of what I own, so in that sense of it not replacing them I'd say my cats (I OWN THEM), pictures, and things of that sort.

winr

Diamond Member
Feb 17, 2001
My Family!!!

"EyeMWing"

..............................................................................................................................................
As sad as this is going to sound, I'm so upset, twisted and wounded that I don't really value much of anything very much anymore. Just my memories of when things were still good.

Ask me again tommorrow, today is definitely a "down" day.
...............................................................................................................................................

A big ol hug for you and some sunshine.:sun:

:)