What is your favorite clothing brand?

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

RichieZ

Diamond Member
Jun 1, 2000
whats that you're writing in korean? link so we can see what the styles look like?

anno

Golden Member
May 1, 2003
Originally posted by: RichieZ
whats that you're writing in korean? link so we can see what the styles look like?

rofl.. thank you. :)

I mostly wear gap every day and flax for dressier, adidas or teva on my feet.. but I belong to an ATOT demographic so small I'm sure my input is irrelevant.

MichaelD

Lifer
Jan 16, 2001
I supposed you think you're cool or l33t for putting those Oriental characters (I think it's Korean) in the title.

You aren't. In fact, you're prejudiced and annoying. Though there are many nationalities represented on AT, the primary means of communication is in the English language.

"English...MF'er...do you speak it?"

MichaelD

Lifer
Jan 16, 2001
Originally posted by: VanillaH
?? ?? ?????.. ????? ????. ?? ???? ?? ???? '??' ????? ?????.. ???? ???? ??

Translation for those of us that actually bothered to learn the language of the country we reside in"

Fck you, MichaelD. We are Ninjas and will kill you tonight. Suck my ass. Twice.

:Q Whatever.

ElFenix

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Mar 20, 2000
Originally posted by: Storm
Originally posted by: ElFenix
H&M

Too bad it seems like H&M is mostly geared towards women. The guy's section seems so small...

well the H is the swedish word for 'hers' so what would you expect? besides, men really don't need all that much.

what really sucks is that you can't buy from their website and there aren't any in houston.

cavemanmoron

Lifer
Mar 13, 2001
Originally posted by: MustangSVT
I just like their style.

shoes are super comfortable while looking great.

shirts pants.. even cuff links :p

shit.. im broke.

edit- i dunno what favorting is either :D kekekekeke

????.. ?? ?????....

Topic Title: What is your favorite clothing brand?
Topic Summary: ?????~ ???~~~ ????
Created On: 03/19/2005 01:42 PM

wtf is 000000

mugs

Lifer
Apr 29, 2003
Express Men probably... their pants look really good on me. I only buy stuff there when it's on clearance though. I'm not a brand whore by any means, I'll shop at Kohls, even picked up a sweater at Target. I get my jeans at Costco (Ralph Lauren for $22). I try to pick up a lot of stuff on clearance at department stores - Calvin Klein, Clairborne, etc. I don't buy anything trendy, so you can't tell that I got them on clearance.

Edit: Oh yeah, I shop at H&M too, but I have a harder time finding things I'd wear there... most of their stuff I couldn't wear to work

cavemanmoron

Lifer
Mar 13, 2001
Originally posted by: MichaelD
I supposed you think you're cool or l33t for putting those Oriental characters (I think it's Korean) in the title.

You aren't. In fact, you're prejudiced and annoying. Though there are many nationalities represented on AT, the primary means of communication is in the English language.

"English...MF'er...do you speak it?"

DanTMWTMP

Lifer
Oct 7, 2001
Originally posted by: fritolays
Originally posted by: MustangSVT
??!!

????.... ??? ??? ?? ??? ???

??? ???? ??????.. ??? ??? ???.

Originally posted by: fritolays
? ??!!

??? ??, ??!!
??? ????

@_@ ?? ?????...
frito? = ???? :Q :Q
??/??/???? :p :p
<--23/?/???? :lol;

and as for those who can't read it, it's just in all good fun between us koreans heh. I'm sorry we're doing this, but ah well. hehehhe :p

magomago

Lifer
Sep 28, 2002
Lol why is that korean up there?

I personally have no preference,???????. ?? ??? ?? ????? ???? ?????

lets see if anyone gets that :p ha!

cchen

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 1999
For work slacks, I prefer BR's pants, they're nice and fit me well
For dress shirts, I like Thomas Pink, Charles Tyrwhitt, DKNY, and some of the older BR shirts (newer styles don't fit me as well)
For casualwear, I like 7 for all mankind, Earl Jeans, Rock and Republic, Lacoste, DKNY. I also have a bunch of t-shirts from random stores that I liked