What is your definition of virgin?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

CVSiN

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2004
Originally posted by: JoeKing
if you've mutally shared an orgasm with a person your not a virgin.

BZZZZZZZ WRONG!
if you havent put it in you are a virgin...

JulesMaximus

No Lifer
Jul 3, 2003
Originally posted by: Pepsei
personally, I think we should have 2 type of virgin definitions, physical virgins and psychological virgins.

I find it silly that a woman who would do every jobs and backdoors except the main act and still call themselve a virgin.

while guys who brag that they just lost their virginity from a helping hand is also silly.

and finally, is really that important?

Not to me it's not. I don't know any virgins personally...well, my son is a virgin but then, he's only 3.

JoeKing

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: CVSiN
Originally posted by: JoeKing
if you've mutally shared an orgasm with a person your not a virgin.

BZZZZZZZ WRONG!
if you havent put it in you are a virgin...

ok Dr. Ruth then what about lesbians who never experienced a straight relationship.

Pepsei

Lifer
Dec 14, 2001
And also, what if the woman in quest use a "hello kitty" model of ..er thingy.

91TTZ

Lifer
Jan 31, 2005
Originally posted by: 91TTZ
I'd say if penetration was involved, it's sex. Hands and mouths don't count.

then if it is the backdoor?

That's included in "penetration".

backdoor does not count...

Yes it does. If a girl routinely gets pounded up the butt, she can't call herself a virgin since she has sex all the time.

iamme

Lifer
Jul 21, 2001
here's a scenario:

if your girlfriend claimed she was a virgin, and then you later found out she did _________________.

(for example, people who think that only vaginal intercourse defines a virgin, what if she said she's "just" given half a dozen blow jobs. or for JoeKing who says mutual orgasm defines virginity, what if she said her and a guy orally pleasured each other right up until orgasm.)

would you think she lied to you or change your definition of a virgin?

NeoV

Diamond Member
Apr 18, 2000
while it may sound funny...how many girls are there that have done anal before vaginal?

I say about 2

CRXican

Diamond Member
Jun 9, 2004
I think it's a very outdated term, not something worth worrying about. It's such a thin line.

Pepsei

Lifer
Dec 14, 2001
Originally posted by: NeoV
while it may sound funny...how many girls are there that have done anal before vaginal?

I say about 2

I know quite a few religious girls from Liberty University who only do anal because they want to save themselves for marriage.

JoeKing

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999

I say about 2

I know quite a few religious girls from Liberty University who only do anal because they want to save themselves for marriage.

and the phone numbers of these girls are??!!!!

Actually the more I think about it, if you're working each other over vigoriously enough to even approach orgasm, you're no longer a virgin. Sharing sexual intimacy I think is a better term to use than intercourse.

JulesMaximus

No Lifer
Jul 3, 2003
I'd say if penetration was involved, it's sex. Hands and mouths don't count.

then if it is the backdoor?

That's included in "penetration".

backdoor does not count...

Yes it does. If a girl routinely gets pounded up the butt, she can't call herself a virgin since she has sex all the time.

Yeah, I agree with you on this one. If a girl takes her clothes off and allows a guy to stick his wang in her she's no virgin...doesn't matter what orifice IMO. She's no virgin.

Oh, and getting/giving a BJ is sex. I don't care what Bill Clinton says.

Siva

Diamond Member
Mar 8, 2001
I think heterosexual sex counts as anal or vagina penetration. The lesbian thing is a whole different story though. I guess you can be a virgin to the penis but still probably not be considered a virgin cause you've had "sex" if you are a lesbian. However, between a guy and a girl if all you had was oral, you are still a virgin. Sorry all you 15 year olds, you gotta hit the cooter to hand in your V card.

nakedfrog

No Lifer
Apr 3, 2001

I say about 2

Yeah, the one girl I knew like that was a quasi-religious girl with some issues (her dad was a preacher ;))

JoeKing

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999