What is your credit card number?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

MrDudeMan

Lifer
Jan 15, 2001
Originally posted by: joshsquall
Originally posted by: MrDudeMan
I don't understand why you guys do this. Are you not the least bit worried about someone using it for something malicious? I realize it isn't a huge threat, but I mean come on...posting it online?

None of them are real. My list is just a sample list of CC numbers that validate based on the # formulas. Used them for testing an e-commerce site I built.

It seemed like a few of them were real. Guess not. Thanks.

Jun 19, 2004
Originally posted by: alm99
Originally posted by: MisterJackson
Originally posted by: alm99
6011 0412 3618 5587
expires 11/08
472 from the back

Billing Address
Kevin Dietrich
68 West Maple St
Greenville, SC 29601

Oh and its Discover

I'm in Greenville. I know this dude!

Dude I didn't know you were on this board too....sweet! Buy yourself something nice.....

;) I have had my eye on that 150,000 Ford GT down the road.

alm99

Diamond Member
Apr 16, 2000
I don't understand why you guys do this. Are you not the least bit worried about someone using it for something malicious? I realize it isn't a huge threat, but I mean come on...posting it online?

None of them are real. My list is just a sample list of CC numbers that validate based on the # formulas. Used them for testing an e-commerce site I built.

Wait, yours are not real....? Should I delete mine.

I don't want to take any risks, I am going to delete mine anyway :p

Demon-Xanth

Lifer
Feb 15, 2000

Mine was at one time :D
http://www.snopes.com/katrina/photos/debitcard.asp

tw1164

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 1999
Originally posted by: Demon-Xanth

Mine was at one time :D
http://www.snopes.com/katrina/photos/debitcard.asp

lol