What is with AT's Fascination of underage Asian girls?

Judgement

Diamond Member
Feb 8, 2001
It's not an issue with ATOT; it's an issue with every anime freak and virgin who is obsessed with the internet and japanese culture. NOT an isolated issue.

Jun 27, 2005
Originally posted by: tasmanian
Their hawt.

Oddly enough, that almost works... If you consider their looks to be a possession. So then "their hawt", or more accurately, "their hawtNESS" would actually be correct usage of the word 'their' in this case.

Sadly, I know you didn't mean that. :p

I think 'fastenation' is a much more creative mistake anyway. :laugh:

Shawn

Lifer
Apr 20, 2003
how can you tell if they are underage? they all look underage to me. even the ones in their 20s. :confused:

Feb 19, 2001
What the hell. Do you know that Asian girls always look deceptively young? This hot girl in my GRE class looked like my year so I talked to her and then I found out she's 5 years older than me. Damn.

Cabages

Platinum Member
Jan 1, 2006
Originally posted by: Shawn
how can you tell if they are underage? they all look underage to me. even the ones in their 20s. :confused:

Definitely. I went to Hong Kong and Vietnam and it was insanely hard to tell how old the ladies were.

I dont like the pictures of asian girls I usually find on ATOT, but I do find them attractive.

Mar 15, 2003
I've always had a theory that guys with asian fetishes must all have tiny penises... I mean, notice how black guys often go for fat white chicks while anime geeks go for the asians.. It seems to make sense.

Rip the Jacker

Diamond Member
Dec 29, 2004
Originally posted by: freedomsbeat212
I've always had a theory that guys with asian fetishes must all have tiny penises... I mean, notice how black guys often go for fat white chicks while anime geeks go for the asians.. It seems to make sense.

*looks at avatar*

:confused:

SZLiao214

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2003
I don't think most of them are underaged. They just look really young for how old that are.

A friend of mine is a petite Asian girl and looks 13 but is actually 23.