What is this man so worked up about?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amused

Elite Member
Apr 14, 2001
This is what you get when you debate and vote based on emotion rather than logic and fact.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
I see only an honest expression of what real shit Republicans are. Like the Taliban in Afghanistan, American Republicans want to keep us from advancing our of the dark ages. If the American people weren't brain dead and helpless life the average folk in Afghanistan, every Republican would have to fact the same thing every time one shows his face.

Note that while real moral outrage was expressed, there was no expression or call for violence

ShawnD1

Lifer
May 24, 2003
He's doing the right thing. Basically he's saying politicians need to stop fucking around and vote for things they believe in.

Right now that's not how it works. Republicans block anything the democrats try to pass, even if they believe it's a good policy. Democrats block anything the republicans want, even if the republicans are right. It's total bullshit.

xj0hnx

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2007
I see only an honest expression of what real shit Republicans are. Like the Taliban in Afghanistan, American Republicans want to keep us from advancing our of the dark ages. If the American people weren't brain dead and helpless life the average folk in Afghanistan, every Republican would have to fact the same thing every time one shows his face.

Note that while real moral outrage was expressed, there was no expression or call for violence

Go blow yourself fruitcake. You partisan hacks are as bad as any of the people on Capitol Hill. Both parties play tricks so they can feign outrage at the other.

Dominato3r

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2008
Go blow yourself fruitcake. You partisan hacks are as bad as any of the people on Capitol Hill. Both parties play tricks so they can feign outrage at the other.

shouldnt those people be compensated though?

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999

I am not bothered by some small minded bigot hurling homophobic insults at me. Your outrage is most certainly feigned and you doubtless are in love with my ass.

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
Politicians? They are very well compensated.

Not really, but most use their office as a stepping stone to much more lucrative employment like lobbying,nerworking. Alot just do it for a pure power trip.

The reality is that our politcal process insn't geared toward getting normal everyday people elected to office.

ayabe

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2005
Not really, but most use their office as a stepping stone to much more lucrative employment like lobbying,nerworking. Alot just do it for a pure power trip.

The reality is that our politcal process insn't geared toward getting normal everyday people elected to office.

I thought it was free gubment medical care for life.

Status
Not open for further replies.