WHAT IS THE ULTIMATE GEFORCE4 TI4600

Xionide

Diamond Member
Apr 20, 2002
i want to no what the best geforce 4 ti 4600 card is. i want it all. the video in video out dual monitor dvi. thats why i have had my heart set on this LINKY! but i was wondering when a ti4600 was gonna come out 8x agp. or when is the new geforce with dirctx 9 campatabilities coming out. MONEY IS NO OBJECT.
$250 for christmas + $300 my school is giving me for the card = I WANT THE BEST NVIDIA CARD MONEY CAN BUY

Rand

Lifer
Oct 11, 1999
Honestly I'd be inclined to suggest you wait.
While not a weak card by any means the NV30 should offer a vastly superior feature set and be considerably faster as well. Then again you may have to wait two months or so to grab one.... IMHO it's worth it though if your going for the very high end as you've evidently decided to.

The Radeon 9700 is here now and is almost undeniably the best graphics card available for gamers, and likely won't fall behind the NV30 by much while handily beating the GF4 in pretty much every respect.... is is however ATi naturally, and I presume you wish to stick with nVidia.

May 15, 2002
If it's a GF4 ti4600 that you want, the best of those is the one from Gainward. It's the ONLY one that supports dual DVI outputs.

Shagga

Diamond Member
Nov 9, 1999
I have the Gainward 750XP Ultra Golden Sample. This is supposed to be the "best" GF4 card available. However, if you don't want 2 No. DVI I would say they are much the same. ;)