Question What is the smallest form-factor GPU waterblock you know of?

PCproverbial

Jan 7, 2019
For the water-cooled graphics card I'm trying to set up, the EK VGA Supremacy is just slightly too tall/thick (dimension from the baseplate to the top of the waterblock), and the EK thermosphere is short/thin enough but is too long. I could use some recommendations for the most compact GPU blocks you know of. Thanks.

Edit: The GPU I'm cooling is the Nvidia Founders Edition GTX 1080 Ti. Trying to make a hybrid-cooled card where only the GPU itself is watercooled, with as little disassembly of the card as possible.

Last edited:

MagnusTheBrewer

IN MEMORIAM
Jun 19, 2004
For the water-cooled graphics card I'm trying to set up, the EK VGA Supremacy is just slightly too tall/thick (dimension from the baseplate to the top of the waterblock), and the EK thermosphere is short/thin enough but is too long. I could use some recommendations for the most compact GPU blocks you know of. Thanks.
Which gpu are you talking about?

PCproverbial

Jan 7, 2019
It's the gtx 1080 ti. I can use the blocks I mentioned technically but I'm trying to make a hybrid, with as little disassembly of the graphics card as possible.

PCproverbial

Jan 7, 2019
I changed the OP to mention that I'm only trying to watercool the GPU itself, so I'll probably exclude full-cover blocks. I also added that it's the Nvidia Founder's edition, if that helps narrow things down.

Last edited: