What is the Nvidia equivalent to RadeonPro?

futurefields

Diamond Member
Jun 2, 2012
Does Nvidia have one program that can do the following -

- add Antialiasing
- add Vsync
- has a FPS limiter built in?

bystander36

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2013
Does Nvidia have one program that can do the following -

- add Antialiasing
- add Vsync
- has a FPS limiter built in?

Nvidia inspector has a lot of things, though V-sync and AA already works through the Nvidia control panel, though with knowledge, you can force things like SGSSAA. V-sync is easier done through the normal control panel. Neither has a FPS limiter built in. I'd install dxtory for that, since most others will prevent Vsync.

SirPauly

Diamond Member
Apr 28, 2009
FWIW -- With the latest version -- Frame limiter has been moved to the top of Sync and Refresh settings -- mush easier to find.

CP5670

Diamond Member
Jun 24, 2004
Nvidia Inspector is excellent and quite powerful, but its interface is clunky. RadeonPro's GUI is identical to an older program called nHancer, which was much better in this respect, but it hasn't been maintained in years and doesn't work on modern drivers.

bystander36

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2013
Nvidia Inspector is excellent and quite powerful, but its interface is clunky. RadeonPro's GUI is identical to an older program called nHancer, which was much better in this respect, but it hasn't been maintained in years and doesn't work on modern drivers.

I assume you meant Nvidia Inspector in that 2nd sentence.

I believe the reason it is clunky, is that it is simply a list of database items attached to a profile. This means it should expand or shrink to handle what ever is attached to a profile, as long as they continue to use a similar format.

If they made it more user friendly, it would likely require a lot of maintenance.