What is the number you pro war folks are comfortable with?

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

KK

Lifer
Jan 2, 2001
Originally posted by: BOBDN
Originally posted by: xxxxxJohnGaltxxxxx
So now all the losers who weren't capable of getting a real job and had to join the military (during peace time) are coming out of the woodwork.

Want to compare resumes? :) They paid for my Doctorate, so not a total waste of time, eh, Boob? ..but thanks for summing up your views on our military; you have marginalized yourself yet again.

So while I was busting my a$$ working three jobs to put two kids through college you were getting a free doctorate?

Thanks for the contribution gout. I hope you enjoyed your "free" education the rest of us had to pay for.

What a patriot.

First of all, if you can't afford your loser kids, then don't have them, god knows they're going turn out just wonderful. Second, if you can't find a decent job to afford them, it just speaks of the education you have. I'm sure you got this way by your excellent parents, we all know how good they must have been.

KK

BOBDN

Banned
May 21, 2002
Originally posted by: KK
So now all the losers who weren't capable of getting a real job and had to join the military (during peace time) are coming out of the woodwork.

Want to compare resumes? :) They paid for my Doctorate, so not a total waste of time, eh, Boob? ..but thanks for summing up your views on our military; you have marginalized yourself yet again.

So while I was busting my a$$ working three jobs to put two kids through college you were getting a free doctorate?

Thanks for the contribution gout. I hope you enjoyed your "free" education the rest of us had to pay for.

What a patriot.

First of all, if you can't afford your loser kids, then don't have them, god knows they're going turn out just wonderful. Second, if you can't find a decent job to afford them, it just speaks of the education you have. I'm sure you got this way by your excellent parents, we all know how good they must have been.

KK

Read my post you moron. My kids are doing fine. Both are very successful. And yes they did turn out just wonderful.

Second I did find a decent job. Three of them. I paid for my kid's college education. I wasn't a drain on US taxpayers like some here admit to being. I paid my own way. I didn't have to join up and claim I was making some contribution while getting an education that amounted to welfare.

Your conclusions are all BS because you're all BS. You loser.

KK

Lifer
Jan 2, 2001

What a patriot.

KK

Read my post you moron. My kids are doing fine. Both are very successful. And yes they did turn out just wonderful.

Second I did find a decent job. Three of them. I paid for my kid's college education. I wasn't a drain on US taxpayers like some here admit to being. I paid my own way. I didn't have to join up and claim I was making some contribution while getting an education that amounted to welfare.

Sure your brats are doing just fine. Good for them.
rolleye.gif
Decent jobs btw does not include delivering any type of food. More power to you brother.

KK

BOBDN

Banned
May 21, 2002

What a patriot.

KK

rolleye.gif
Decent jobs btw does not include delivering any type of food. More power to you brother.

KK

You are obviously an idiot. You have no idea what you're talking about but you insist on making irrational erroneous comments anyway.

Both my kids are doing very well. My daughter earns more in a week than you earn in a year. My son is successful. Both of them are well adjusted, honest hard working professionals.

You can think what you like but your assumptions only prove what I already knew. You are a moron.

But more power to you brother.

KK

Lifer
Jan 2, 2001

What a patriot.

KK

rolleye.gif

KK

You are obviously an idiot. You have no idea what you're talking about but you insist on making irrational erroneous comments anyway.

Both my kids are doing very well. My daughter earns more in a week than you earn in a year. My son is successful. Both of them are well adjusted, honest hard working professionals.

You can think what you like but your assumptions only prove what I already knew. You are a moron.

uh huh, what ever floats your boat. I'm not the bitter one here. Come on, lets hear some more good stories, I'm up for it. I wanna hear how your daughter makes more in a week than I earn in a year. Don't tell me she earns it lying on her back, cause those folks don't make that much.

KK

BOBDN

Banned
May 21, 2002
Originally posted by: XZeroII
Zero

What, do you think we like watching people get killed? No.

Then how can you support the Bush administration's unnecessary war in Iraq that's killing them?

BOBDN

Banned
May 21, 2002
Edited by me due to a post made in extreme anger due to an idiot who attacked my children.

Zebo

Elite Member
Jul 29, 2001
Originally posted by: XZeroII
Zero

What, do you think we like watching people get killed? No.

Then how can you support the Bush administration's unnecessary war in Iraq that's killing them?

Neo-cons remind me of the kid who wants to beat someone up until they realize they lost thier teeth after having thier head bouced off the curb it sounded like a good idea.

80+ posts and nothing of substance,...At least BIGDUDE gave me an answer. Everyone if that's what it takes. I love a man of conviction. No matter how many ass kickings he takes.

KK

Lifer
Jan 2, 2001

What a patriot.

KK

rolleye.gif

KK

uh huh, what ever floats your boat. I'm not the bitter one here. Come on, lets hear some more good stories, I'm up for it. I wanna hear how your daughter makes more in a week than I earn in a year. Don't tell me she earns it lying on her back, cause those folks don't make that much.

KK

HEY ASSHOLE YOU TALK ABOUT MY DAUGHTER LIKE THAT THERE WON'T BE ENOUGH KEFT OF YOU AFTER I'M THROUGH WITH YOUR DRY STUPID lovely human ASS FOR MY SON AND HER HUSBAND TO CLEAN UP WHEN THEY COME LOOKING FOR YOU. Capisce ASSHOLE?

LOL, I think your capslock button is on. :) I think that is a threat there johnny. I think you may have an anger management problem, you should seek some counselling.

KK

BOBDN

Banned
May 21, 2002
Edited by me due to post made in extreme anger caused by a post made by an idiot who attacked my children.

KK

Lifer
Jan 2, 2001

What a patriot.

KK

rolleye.gif

KK

KK

HEY ASSHOLE YOU TALK ABOUT MY DAUGHTER LIKE THAT THERE WON'T BE ENOUGH KEFT OF YOU AFTER I'M THROUGH WITH YOUR DRY STUPID lovely human ASS FOR MY SON AND HER HUSBAND TO CLEAN UP WHEN THEY COME LOOKING FOR YOU. Capisce ASSHOLE?

LOL, I think your capslock button is on. :) I think that is a threat there johnny. I think you may have an anger management problem, you should seek some counselling.

KK

Maybe that filthy crack addict whore who dropped you from between her legs on the street corner should have been more careful. She obviously dropped you on your head.

You'll need more than counseling asshole you talk about my kids again.

Oh, what was that supposed to offend me. Sorry, I don't get offended on the web like some. And you are the one that brought your phony kids into the picture, not me.

KK

XCLAN

Platinum Member
Mar 22, 2001

What a patriot.

KK

rolleye.gif

KK

KK

KK

Maybe that filthy crack addict whore who dropped you from between her legs on the street corner should have been more careful. She obviously dropped you on your head.

You'll need more than counseling asshole you talk about my kids again.

Oh, what was that supposed to offend me. Sorry, I don't get offended on the web like some. And you are the one that brought your phony kids into the picture, not me.

KK

Reading through this thread I was thinking JohnGalt was a total a$$hat....that of course was until you KK started talking out of yer a$$.
You dont know BOBDN and regardless what either one of think is right or wrong in Politics....
There is absolutely no excuse to talk about his family.....especially the comment about his daughter.
You Owe him an apology....but of course since you are so highly educated...and he is a hard working american who hates paying for other people who do 20% the amount of work he does to get by....you are way ABOVE him. And me for that matter.
I really dont care what yer reply to me is....any idiot......can see that you are an absolute a$$ for yer comments about is daughter.

Jan 12, 2003
..someone sounds like they are 40+, eh?

HEY ASSHOLE YOU TALK ABOUT MY DAUGHTER LIKE THAT THERE WON'T BE ENOUGH KEFT OF YOU AFTER I'M THROUGH WITH YOUR DRY STUPID lovely human ASS FOR MY SON AND HER HUSBAND TO CLEAN UP WHEN THEY COME LOOKING FOR YOU.

...give this guy a vacation. I thought he went on one, but everyone is either 1.) a moron 2.) an @$$hole 3.) F@ggot @$$...oh, and if you were in the military, you are also a loser....if you don't hate Bush, you are also an idiot. How about those quotes?

burnedout

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 1999
Originally posted by: burnedout
That's enough, Galt. Just drop it.

Yes, sir :)

...since you are "loser" like I am, I will take your advice. :)
Thank you fellow Iron Brigade soldier. ;):)

I'm sure you realize the intent of the request.

Rigomortis

Nov 10, 1999
This thread seems to have gotten a bit off topic.

I feel that 1 dead on either side is too many. I disagree with the arguments that this war is based on lies. I feel that this war is based on the wrong reasons. Why systematic genocide is an allowed practice in today?s world? Why is removing a homicidal lunatic from the general public where he has the ability to continue to eradicate a large population wrong? What would you feel if someone moved to your town and then the next thing he started a militant group who had the means and the mindset to just start taking people at random who disagreed with his view point and torturing and killing for the fun of it. Who cares if there are weapons of mass destruction he has been killing masses for decades.

Enough is enough we need to move on and the media needs to focus on the benefits that our nation is able to provide the less fortunate victims in the whole mess.

The other option according to some people I know was to glass the entire area over and that way there would be no more fighting for oil.

Evadman

Administrator Emeritus<br>Elite Member
Feb 18, 2001
This thread is why I don't bother posting in here. How worthless.

What do you know? Maybe my posts do belong here.

UltraQuiet

Banned
Sep 22, 2001
These morons all believe if you aren't stupid enough to have to join up to make a living you aren't a "real" American.

Their only real asset is the ease with which they're brainwashed. Makes them all perfect candidates to become grunts.

They need the "structure" of military life. They need someone to tell them how exactly to do everything. They don't possess the mental faculties to figure it out on their own.

Now that their brainwashing is complete they think they've made some "contribution."

The only contribution made was us contributing our tax dollars to keep these dullards employed until they could be taught how to march in a straight line.

Thanks for confirming what I posted a couple of weeks ago.

burnedout

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 1999
Originally posted by: Ultra Quiet
These morons all believe if you aren't stupid enough to have to join up to make a living you aren't a "real" American.

Their only real asset is the ease with which they're brainwashed. Makes them all perfect candidates to become grunts.

They need the "structure" of military life. They need someone to tell them how exactly to do everything. They don't possess the mental faculties to figure it out on their own.

Now that their brainwashing is complete they think they've made some "contribution."

The only contribution made was us contributing our tax dollars to keep these dullards employed until they could be taught how to march in a straight line.

Thanks for confirming what I posted a couple of weeks ago.
Glad to see you back, Ultra Quiet.