What is the most imbarrasing birthday present, suprise or gift you ever got from your girlfriend

Diandra016

Oct 1, 2002
what is the greatest, most imbarrasing or most suprising birthjday guft, gag, present, or suprise you will never forget? share all, did you love it? or did you kill her? what's the best gift for a birthday? share all give me good ideas!!!

Zenmervolt

Elite member
Oct 22, 2000
I have a friend (admittedly a very weird friend) who as a joke gave his g/f a can of whipped cream for her birthday because of a running joke about what whipped cream should be used for. (Let's just say that it wasn't for deserts, at least not ones found in a kitchen.)

ZV

RaySun2Be

Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
Well, one surprising gift I got was from my girlfriend (now my wife), on our 1st Valentine's Day together. besides the usual stuff like candy and a coffee mug stating "World's Greatest Lover", I opened a package that contained a pair of men's white underwear, not standard cut, rather a "brief" cut (not quite a thong either) that had red kisses all over them. HER kisses. She had taken bright red lipstick and "painted" the briefs. Yowsa! :D

Let's just say that there were other great "gifts" later that night......

:D

(I would tell you about the BEST birthday gift she ever gave me, but it might get me banned! :Q)
;)

minendo

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2001
Originally posted by: RaySun2Be
Well, one surprising gift I got was from my girlfriend (now my wife), on our 1st Valentine's Day together. besides the usual stuff like candy and a coffee mug stating "World's Greatest Lover", I opened a package that contained a pair of men's white underwear, not standard cut, rather a "brief" cut (not quite a thong either) that had red kisses all over them. HER kisses. She had taken bright red lipstick and "painted" the briefs. Yowsa! :D

Let's just say that there were other great "gifts" later that night......

(I would tell you about the BEST birthday gift she ever gave me, but it might get me banned! :Q)
;)
And that was when Old Man? 1940?;)

Zebo

Elite Member
Jul 29, 2001
My wife is VERY cheap. She got me a bowling ball from the thrift store. 12 lber LOL. And like all ATOTers I'm 6'4" and full of muscles:) Very Embarrising since she gave it at a large fanily xmas

BD231

Lifer
Feb 26, 2001
Originally posted by: Carbonyl
My wife is VERY cheap. She got me a bowling ball from the thrift store. 12 lber LOL.

Your calling your wife cheap???????? :Q, sounds like fightin words to me.

Zebo

Elite Member
Jul 29, 2001
Originally posted by: BD231
Originally posted by: Carbonyl
My wife is VERY cheap. She got me a bowling ball from the thrift store. 12 lber LOL.

Your calling your wife cheap???????? :Q, sounds like fightin words to me.

I actually like it most of the time, quite cute to me, her. But sometimes it gets in the way of my purchases.

She had a 82 toyata corolla tercel when we got together in 95'. it took me four years to convince her after that to buy a new car.

Edit: no it was an 80' model.