What is the funniest animal scene you have ever seen?

Quixfire

Diamond Member
Jul 31, 2001
For me it would have to be the scene from National Lampoons Christmas Vacation where that white cat was chewing through the light cord for the tree and electrocutes itself under the chair. :D

Sound File Link

Buttzilla

Platinum Member
Oct 12, 2000
i was eating green grapes at a park one day and this squirrel runs up so i tossed a grape at him. so he picks it up and the damn grape is the size of his head. he then shoves the whole thing in his mouth! i mean literally, the whole thing. haha then he starts choking and hawks it back out. hahahahaha

he eventually ate it though, took smaller bites.

Looney

Lifer
Jun 13, 2000
Well this isn't a real animal scene, but it's definitely one of the funniest thing imo.

The scene in Ace Ventura: When Nature Calls, when Jim Carrey is stuck in the mechanical rhino and starts to climb out through the 'back'... and a tour family stops to look at the rhino giving 'birth'. But Jim Carrey pops out instead.

Jan 18, 2001
this happend in RL...

i was grilling some hotdogs at a lakeside campsite, and a goose was begging food. well a hotdog fell off the grill and the goose gobbled it down in one bite.... you could see it going down the neck. Well, the hot dog was HOT, since it had just fallen off the grill. Apparenly it was too hot, but as soon as it hit the goose's gullet, it came right back up. I saw it go down and up! hahaha gross but funny!

Looney

Lifer
Jun 13, 2000
Actually, this is a true story about my dog.

I have a Shih Tzu that's about 4 years old, and trained to go potty in a litterbox that has newspaper on the bottom (so all i need to do is toss the paper out when she goes). Anyways, one day i tossed the litterbox in the shower to clean it, and was letting it dry there, and forgot to take it back out. Well, apparently she had to go, and couldn't find the litterbox, so she was running around the house, sniffing everywhere. At first i thought she was just looking for a missing treat or something, until i saw her go on a pile of grocery flyers by my futon.

Buttzilla

Platinum Member
Oct 12, 2000
Originally posted by: Hardcore
Actually, this is a true story about my dog.

I have a Shih Tzu that's about 4 years old, and trained to go potty in a litterbox that has newspaper on the bottom (so all i need to do is toss the paper out when she goes). Anyways, one day i tossed the litterbox in the shower to clean it, and was letting it dry there, and forgot to take it back out. Well, apparently she had to go, and couldn't find the litterbox, so she was running around the house, sniffing everywhere. At first i thought she was just looking for a missing treat or something, until i saw her go on a pile of grocery flyers by my futon.

hahahhaa, how cute! what a good dog.

gistech1978

Diamond Member
Aug 30, 2002
i saw a show about bonobo chimps.
google it. it was pretty funny how they act and relieve tension in their society

i had a hamster, i gave him a piece of carrot, the carrot was too long but he stuffed it in his pouch anyways and he had a 1/4 of carrot hanging out of his mouth until i pulled it out and broke it in two.

marquee

Banned
Aug 25, 2003
I remember there was this video of a monkey scratching his ass, then sniffing it, then falling out of the tree. :)