What is the average age of NFL cheerleaders?

her209

No Lifer
Oct 11, 2000
I'm watching the Bengals-Panthers game on Fox and they just flashed one of the Bengals cheerleaders and she looked like she could be 40+.

I know, know... TTIWWP. I wasn't anticipating it and therefore couldn't get a screencap.

Legendary

Diamond Member
Jan 22, 2002
TTIWWP = this thread is worthless without pics.
Cheerleaders don't just come straight out of college most of the time I believe. There is some actual training and experience required. Sadly, the real world does not imitate Debbie Does Dallas.

MichaelD

Lifer
Jan 16, 2001
Last month's Maxim had an entire spread on this very subject. Going by their article, the mean age is 22 years old. Which doesn't surprise me...all the best ho eye candy is under 25 years old. All the GOOD women are over 25 (w/the rare exception, of course). Everyone wants a really pretty, brainless, drunk, party girl with big boobs and a small waist bouncing up and down in their face, chanting the equivalent of a 3-year olds' vocabulary.

The typical quote was:

Tiffany, 23 years old:
We arrive four hours before the start of the game. We dress up in little outfits and do each other's makeup and sing silly songs. OMG! You can feel the electricity in the room!

MrPickins

Diamond Member
May 24, 2003
Originally posted by: Legendary
Cheerleaders don't just come straight out of college most of the time I believe. There is some actual training and experience required. Sadly, the real world does not imitate Debbie Does Dallas.

http://www.dallascowboys.com/cheerleaders/squad.cfm

None of them seem too far out of college. I'm not sure which one is Debbie, though. ;)

FelixDeCat

Lifer
Aug 4, 2000
Originally posted by: dmcowen674
Originally posted by: her209
I'm watching the Bengals-Panthers game on Fox and they just flashed one of the Bengals cheerleaders and she looked like she could be 40+.

Cheers :beer: to MILF Cheerleaders :D

Some sample Pics

Where are my dollar bills at? ;)

ThePresence

Elite Member
Nov 19, 2001
NYG got no cheerleaders.
They come to play football, not stare at chicks.
This is gametime.

:)

Baked

Lifer
Dec 28, 2004
Originally posted by: ThePresence
NYG got no cheerleaders.
They come to play football, not stare at chicks.
This is gametime.

:)

Lamest NFL team, ever.

her209

No Lifer
Oct 11, 2000
HOLY CRAP! Did anyone else see that 4 and 1 play by the Begals!!! :shocked:

cyclistca

Platinum Member
Dec 5, 2000
Originally posted by: MrPickins
Originally posted by: Legendary

http://www.dallascowboys.com/cheerleaders/squad.cfm

None of them seem too far out of college. I'm not sure which one is Debbie, though. ;)
I checked out all their stats. Well someone had to :D. Most are in their early twenties. There are a few in their late twenties and one member is in her thirties. I would never have guess that the thirty year old was in her thirties. She looks much younger then she is.