What is so special about this new world order.

May 11, 2008
I would like to give my view about the new world order.

First of all nations have governments. And in the past it has been shown that wealthy individuals can destabilize the relation between different nations and even force the government of those nations into situations these government do not want to be in. Recent example In the US , the FED and Goldman Sachs. Older example, Rothschild and Britain.

To sum it up, with money you can destroy democracies and dictatorships and create anarchy. Today we have corporates that function globally. But these corporates do not want to pay taxes or accept other in their eyes nasty evil deals. Thus usually these corporates say to any government : Gives as a tax free or low tax environment or we will go to another nation or country that do what we demand. And if we leave, you will have a lot of jobless people, you will have no income, you will have no technological research. Standard stories, all developed countries and nations experience this. If i am not mistaken, the main office of microsoft for example is not stationed in the US. And many large companies have done this to avoid taxes.
The problems is that financial institutions and corporations do exactly the same. Goldman Sachs is no different. Now, what is this New world order that is so much spoken of ? It is nothing more then that all governments in the world follow the same set of guidelines to make sure that no matter where on the earth a corporate or financial institution will position themselves, the same tax rules apply. Now you can understand that this is not something some wealthy people might be to happy about. And that is where all the fear mongering comes from. It is to make sure that on average, the quality of life is good for every one but that is clearly what some individuals do not want.

The problem is comprised of 2 main parts :

Unregulated free marketism or just plain robbery as advocated by Ayn Rand.

A Government will always turn out of control with to much rules and legislations, creating to much administration without the benefits.

Both lower the efficiency of a country because uncontrolled and unaudited neither is a solution.

Last edited:

brandonb

Diamond Member
Oct 17, 2006
You are seeing some good from new world order. However, the bad outweighs the good.

Using your own example about how Goldman Sachs can manipulate the government (and the people for that matter) take that at a global level. Now you have a few thugs running the show globally, if you don't like it, there is no where to go. Atleast now, if I don't like Goldman (and I don't) I can pack my shit up and leave. I hear Iran is pretty nice this time of year, which Goldman has no influence over (except to decide when to drop the bombs but thats another story).

To put it another way. You can see how a small group of thugs can influence and make an entire country suffer, would you really want that on a global scale? The government does not run Goldman, Goldman runs the government. NWO will not cause a world government to control Goldmans (or whatever takes their place) The Goldmans will be running the world government.

See: World Bank.

May 11, 2008
Well, that is the big question.
Because my view is :
What kind of people is the world government made of ?
None. Because i think it will be made up of the same national governments as exist now separately. Something similar as an UN or a WTO. The same as you have states in the US under the US of A. and the EU nation of the EU. I agree that corruption is the main and only issue. But that is something that people must always be aware of. It is to prevent the Goldman Sachs of the world from having so much power. Not the other way around to give the Goldman Sachs of the world more power.

Last edited:

ShawnD1

Lifer
May 24, 2003
I would like to give my view about the new world order.

Meet the new world order, same as the old world order. Right now world leaders suck each others dicks, but 100 years ago leaders were actually related to each other.

King George V (Britain), Kaiser Wilhelm II (Germany) and Czar Nicholas II (Russia) were cousins

May 11, 2008
Meet the new world order, same as the old world order. Right now world leaders suck each others dicks, but 100 years ago leaders were actually related to each other.

King George V (Britain), Kaiser Wilhelm II (Germany) and Czar Nicholas II (Russia) were cousins

I do not want to think about if they suck each others dick D:
Maybe a reason to propagate more mixed gender into politics ? :biggrin:

But you are right. It is indeed true that a century ago the world leaders where related. Especially the conversations through letters in WW1 where hilarious. Texts as something similar as :

"Dear Willy (Wilhelm), i do not agree with you and will send my armies

blah blah blah

Your dear nephew.
"

I think the nephew was a Russian but could have also been a Brit.
All the while ordinary folks slaughtered each other.

EDIT:

Found it :
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Willy-Nicky_Correspondence

The Willy-Nicky Correspondence was a set of telegrams between Wilhelm II of the German Empire and Tsar Nicholas II of Russia from June 16, 1914 up until August 2, 1914.

The telegrams start with a plea from the Tsar to the Kaiser to try to stop the serious developments that led up to World War I. An excerpt:

I foresee that very soon I shall be overwhelmed by the pressure forced upon me and be forced to take extreme measures which will lead to war. To try and avoid such a calamity as a European war I beg you in the name of our old friendship to do what you can to stop your allies from going too far. Nicky.

Ultimately, the correspondence changes tone and the two leaders warn each other of impending mobilization due to factors out of their control, while retaining the notion that mobilization does not mean war. An excerpt of the last telegram:
Immediate affirmative clear and unmistakable answer from your government is the only way to avoid endless misery. Until I have received this answer alas, I am unable to discuss the subject of your telegram. As a matter of fact I must request you to immediately [sic] order your troops on no account to commit the slightest act of trespassing over our frontiers. Willy

Last edited:

brandonb

Diamond Member
Oct 17, 2006
Well, that is the big question.
Because my view is :
What kind of people is the world government made of ?
None. Because i think it will be made up of the same national governments as exist now separately. Something similar as an UN or a WTO. The same as you have states in the US under the US of A. and the EU nation of the EU. I agree that corruption is the main and only issue. But that is something that people must always be aware of. It is to prevent the Goldman Sachs of the world from having so much power. Not the other way around to give the Goldman Sachs of the world more power.

If you remember, the US of A, its constitution and government structure (we the people) was there to prevent the issues we see today. The problem is certain groups of people had more money and power than the government, and those with more money can elect themselves into office. Once in office, they can use their other buddies (using the same pool of money) to pass laws. How much is spend on the average campaign? Millions and millions. To get a $150,000 a year job. The issue at heart is that if you have a corrupt organization with billions (if not more) to spend, you can have them all run for office, and once elected (stats have shown typically those who spend more get elected) they can pass law and change the laws to keep themselves in power and to get their cohorts in government positions to look the other way. Exactly what has happened with Goldmans.

They were never looked at, and were given bailouts, even though 90% of the people said no to that. But they got it anyways, because they can pull the strings on the puppet.

We can try to make this one world government corruption free by law and during its birth, but get a few corrupt asses into positions, and now laws are being changed, to what the people don't want, and there is nothing you can do about it. Just look at the power the feds have over the states. State government means nothing these days. We are just one government, if we like it or not... The feds pass laws to control the states.

Democracies have a tendency to become corrupted in such a fashion. Thats why Democracy is not truely much different than other forms of governments like Dictatorships. The masses don't understand that, so its much more covert, and which is why conspiracies are born.

With NWO, people have finally figured out that its a bad thing and its got a bad vibe to it. And without that bad vibe, we'd probably already be a step closer to such a thing.

May 11, 2008
If you remember, the US of A, its constitution and government structure (we the people) was there to prevent the issues we see today. The problem is certain groups of people had more money and power than the government, and those with more money can elect themselves into office. Once in office, they can use their other buddies (using the same pool of money) to pass laws. How much is spend on the average campaign? Millions and millions. To get a $150,000 a year job. The issue at heart is that if you have a corrupt organization with billions (if not more) to spend, you can have them all run for office, and once elected (stats have shown typically those who spend more get elected) they can pass law and change the laws to keep themselves in power and to get their cohorts in government positions to look the other way. Exactly what has happened with Goldmans.

They were never looked at, and were given bailouts, even though 90% of the people said no to that. But they got it anyways, because they can pull the strings on the puppet.

We can try to make this one world government corruption free by law and during its birth, but get a few corrupt asses into positions, and now laws are being changed, to what the people don't want, and there is nothing you can do about it. Just look at the power the feds have over the states. State government means nothing these days. We are just one government, if we like it or not... The feds pass laws to control the states.

Democracies have a tendency to become corrupted in such a fashion. Thats why Democracy is not truely much different than other forms of governments like Dictatorships. The masses don't understand that, so its much more covert, and which is why conspiracies are born.

With NWO, people have finally figured out that its a bad thing and its got a bad vibe to it. And without that bad vibe, we'd probably already be a step closer to such a thing.

I agree with you about the weak point of the democracy run without regular audits and transparency.
The issue is that this is not a new phenomenon. The issue is that the people spend more time talking about a boob flash of some celebrity seeking attention then learning from independent media about politics. Because even when 80% of the people in the US are not voting for someone who spend millions and millions and millions, that person can not enter the white house without causing a serious revolution and anarchy. So again, your system works but only by the grace and intelligence of the people who vote. A true democracy but fails when the people care more about Lady gaga or an idiot as Bill O'reilly.
And that is the real issue. The US constitution has parts i favour over the EU version any day. And i fear because of lying bastards as Manuel Barroso, the president of the EU commision who want to reshape the EU laws to take democracy away from the people in europe.

EDIT:

You will recognize a proper president when he does not need to read his words of the screen (teleprompter).
But again, only revolutionaries can do this.

Last edited:

Zebo

Elite Member
Jul 29, 2001
That's pretty much it. I would also add it takes away democracy and renders host nations in a race to bottom wage wise and at mercy of this international cabal. Puts hosts citizens in debt to cabal. And if you're not in with them or protecting them you are marginalized economically and politically.

Course it will all fall apart when oil runs out.

brandonb

Diamond Member
Oct 17, 2006
It's true that people care more about Lady Gaga than politics. But those who typically get power in government usually start by controlling the masses. Controlling media. You don't read articles on CNN about Goldmans and how they are corrupt. You hear about Lady Gaga. Why is that?

Probably because those who run Goldmans (or their puppet masters) also are the puppeteers of CNN. If they can create a smokescreen, they will.

That is one reason why I don't read or watch news anymore, nor watch TV. All it is is smoke and mirrors. Half the news is sports these days anyhow + weather. Who cares what Goldman's is doing when we can talk about Favre sexting some random chick.

May 11, 2008
That's pretty much it. I would also add it takes away democracy and renders host nations in a race to bottom wage wise and at mercy of this international cabal. Puts hosts citizens in debt to cabal. And if you're not in with them or protecting them you are marginalized economically and politically.

Course it will all fall apart when oil runs out.

That is what they want you to believe. Because who controls the oil ?
And how is the price of oil manipulated ?
When the oil starts to run out, nobody of the working class will care about patents. People will only care about solutions. Even when big companies claim to have a patent they will just get the finger. Because even the military(which is made up of those same civilians or people) is going to favour the people and solutions over any company. Globally.

Long before there is no more oil, there will be a solution by a few smart guys working separately in their barns or sheds on a solution. The issue is will they survive.

Zebo

Elite Member
Jul 29, 2001
It's true that people care more about Lady Gaga than politics. But those who typically get power in government usually start by controlling the masses. Controlling media. You don't read articles on CNN about Goldmans and how they are corrupt. You hear about Lady Gaga. Why is that?

Probably because those who run Goldmans (or their puppet masters) also are the puppeteers of CNN. If they can create a smokescreen, they will.

That is one reason why I don't read or watch news anymore, nor watch TV. All it is is smoke and mirrors. Half the news is sports these days anyhow + weather. Who cares what Goldman's is doing when we can talk about Favre sexting some random chick.

The latest banking stuff is 1000x worse than S&L where hundreds went to actual prison. Today we bonus them out and put them in charge of reform. As long as we have Bread and Circus none seems to mind. Independent media who actually talks about this stuff does not sell. Our society and governance is truly a reflection of our people. You can't really cry about it..it is what it is. All you can do is make your little corner in this world and surround yourself with like minded peers and loved ones and enjoy life.

May 11, 2008

Good for you. I to compare news from different countries. TV is shit anyway, why watch shit. I can do that after taking a dump too.

But i fear for these new regulations where the internet sites i can view will be controlled and restricted. If they start to do that in the eu , i am going to make a nuclear bomb and use it. But i will not tell how and where.
They better hope i will fail at the attempt. :twisted:

Last edited:

Zebo

Elite Member
Jul 29, 2001
What about Germany? Somehow they maintain a very large union 35 hr a week work force. I read 90% of their consumption is German based AND they are a net exporter 10x higher exports than China on a per capita basis. #2 on an absolute basis, second to China.

May 11, 2008
What about Germany? Somehow they maintain a very large union 35 hr a week work force. I read 90% of their consumption is German based AND they are a net exporter 10x higher exports than China on a per capita basis. #2 on an absolute basis, second to China.

That is a good question, for as far as i know Germany has the same problems as the other west european nations. Growing amount of jobless people. But on average still doing ok. Germany as is the rest of the western eu not happy about what is happening in the US because certain agreements where made at the G20. It is a month old but interesting. Since Germany exports a lot, euro /dollar rates are closely watched.

http://euobserver.com/9/31208

05.11.2010 @ 09:28 CET

EUOBSERVER / BRUSSELS - Germany has accused the US of breaking a promise made at the G20 summit in Toronto in June by injecting a further $600 billion into its economy to stimulate growth.

Speaking on national TV on Thursday (4 November), German finance minister Wolfgang Schauble said that participants at the meeting had agreed to tighten their belts: "That was the common policy, that all developed countries, including the US, at the G20 summit in Toronto ... explicitly obliged to undertake."
Print
Comment article

"We will speak critically about this in bilateral talks with our American friends, but also at the G20 summit in South Korea in the coming weeks."

The US decision, announced on Wednesday, is to see the US Federal Reserve buy US Treasury bonds in a financial procedure called quantitative easing, which is also known as "printing money" by its critics as the extra liquidity is not necessarily withdrawn.

The US move gave a fillip to stock markets around the world.

But it also caused the value of the dollar to drop sharply against the euro, making EU exports less competitive on world markets..

Germany's Mr Schauble argued that the US should tackle the underlying economic problems causing unemployment instead. A chorus of German politicians echoed his cries, including economy minister Rainer Bruderle and Liberal party member of parliament Frank Schaeffler.

"Printing money again will trigger a tsunami across the world economy," Mr Schaeffler said.

The world's second most powerful central banker, the European Central Bank's Jean-Claude Trichet, bit his tongue during his regular monthly press conference on Thursday, however.

"No further comments on what is done by other central banks, who have their own responsibility, their own environment," he said, according to newswires. "I never comment on moves on the market on a day-to-day basis. I have no indication that would change my trust in the fact that the Fed reserve chairman is not playing the strategy and the tactics of the weak dollar."

"I have no reason not to trust them," he added.

The ECB has committed itself to a strategy of gradually dismantling the EU stimulus plans put in place in response to the global economic crisis.

But Mr Trichet hinted on Thursday that the bank may have resumed its purchases of euro-zone government bonds in an attempt to reduce tensions in the European debt markets.

Noting that figures out on Monday showed no new bond purchases by the ECB for the third week running, he said: "You have always information that are not real-time. They are addressing what has happened a number of working days before... you will see that the program exists."

To switch to the dutch, I do know that if i understand correctly, that the ING is split up again into separate parts because it was otherwise not allowed by the EU commission for the dutch government to give bailout loans to the ING which bought a few years ago the postbank which was used as the main account system for salaries through out the country when it was started.
Translated history :
http://translate.google.com/transla...ia.org/wiki/Postcheque-_en_Girodienst&act=url

EDIT:
Trivial information :
The costly monthly relocation from strassbourg brussels is still going and still costs a couple of million monthly. Arrogant French. I like de Broglie but the rest can rot. To spend money like this in times of cut backs and green policies, this nonsense is still going on.

Last edited: