What is she thinking?

PCHO

Apr 3, 2001
Ok, this girl that I have had a crush on for years is back home from college and I want to make my move but I'm not sure what shes thinking.

We are and have been great friends for awhile, but I'm interested in making it into more but I dont want to go for it and then lose our friendship.

Sometimes I think she feels the same way and other it seems like that thought couldnt be farther from her mind.

Any female AT posters have any advice?

Russ

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999

<< I'm not sure what shes thinking. >>

If you ever figure out what a woman, ANY woman is thinking, you'll quickly be retiring to a tropical island with the royalties from publishing the solution to one of life's greatest mysteries.

Russ, NCNE

Azraele

Elite Member
Nov 5, 2000
Something you may want to consider:

Has she graduated college yet? If not, then she'll be going back in the fall, and, depending on how far away you are, you two may have to handle a long-distance relationship, not an easy thing on either person. Being so far apart from a loved one is very hard.

Other than that, you should consider telling her how you feel, but leave her plenty of room in case she just wants a friendship. A good heart to heart can be a wonderful thing, but you don't want her to feel perssured or uncomfortable.

Weigh the pros and cons carefully.

Good luck.
:)

Entity23

Jan 30, 2001
another thing that I've heard is that a woman knows if she wants to sleep with you in the first 5 minutes of meeting you.....She may just want to be friends. Dont make a move on her, talk fist...drop some hints and see if she picks them up.