what is it with repubs

Onceler

Golden Member
Feb 28, 2008
Why do repubs try to be bipartisan(a word that means give the left whatever they want)?
Why do they always kiss leftist ass trying to impress people who would never vote for them no matter what instead of trying to impress those who will vote for them?
Why does McCain say "I believe" that Obama has run an honerable campaign,he doesn't belive that crap so why say it?Kissing leftist ass.

Holy Flamebait Batman. I think you and flyingpigs better cool your jets or neither of you are long for this forum.

Anandtech Senior Moderator
Red Dawn

Dr. Zaus

Lifer
Oct 16, 2008
Originally posted by: Onceler
Why do repubs try to be bipartisan(a word that means give the left whatever they want)?
Why do they always kiss leftist ass trying to impress people who would never vote for them no matter what instead of trying to impress those who will vote for them?
Why does McCain say "I believe" that Obama has run an honerable campaign,he doesn't belive that crap so why say it?Kissing leftist ass.

Someone lied to you... and now you are trying to pass that lie on... a few links to backup your case would turn this from a trolling session into a discussion.

t'll then:

:cookie:

mxyzptlk

Golden Member
Apr 18, 2008
bipartisan (a word that means give the left whatever they want)?

I'm not sure that word means what you think it means... Maybe you should look it up in a dictionary or such.. I think you'll be surprised!

LumbergTech

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2005
go back to your cave, since you are only capable of seeing one side of an issue, there is no need for discussion

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999

He doesn't say it for us. He says it for idiots like you so you can imagine you're somehow human instead of barnyard animals, no?

jpeyton

Moderator in SFF, Notebooks, Pre-Built/Barebones
Aug 23, 2003
They are cowards, though not for the reasons you listed.

Onceler

Golden Member
Feb 28, 2008
Republicans are cowardly
I saw just what kind of courage they had when Ken Starr was ready with his report

theflyingpig

Banned
Mar 9, 2008
Every leftist I have ever met has been a foolish coward. I wish I could kill them all.

Seek Psychiatric help. Any more post like this and you'll have to find yourself another forum to post at.

Anandtech Senior Moderator
Red Dawn