WHAT is Going on With High School Yearbooks?

Nov 17, 2019
Why is this kind of thing happening?

These are just the most recent ones. I've seen several others in past months.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
If I were to give this the attention I think it deserves I would not have posted this.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
OK, OK, For thousands of years when kids graduated from high school, only local people had any news of oddities in year books, but now that every nobody like myself can get on some social media platform and show pictures of our ingrown toenails, we are now presently deluged by news of everybody's flea bites.

This is why but that's not what matters, the answer to how to be at peace with all this is.

Know then, that when you meditate deeply on the meaning of live and realize you are less than a speckk of nothing, the world around you will burst into bloom. Suddenly you will round the curve of infinity and head back to where the hourglass allows your sand to pass and you will enter an expansion into infinity. Suddenly you will be awake and know who God is. Nothing will trouble you then. All you have to do is let go and fall Suddenly you won't be falling but flying forever. Consciousness is a vibration, particle and wave.