What is Barr and the DOJ doing... Mueller grand jury ruling.

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
ive read this a couple of times now, still not making sense... is it the double negatives that trips brandon up?

It's perfectly obvious to him that Trump & Barr obstructing the investigation was to expose the truth to the American people. I mean, a lie repeated often enough becomes the truth, right?

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
It's perfectly obvious to him that Trump & Barr obstructing the investigation was to expose the truth to the American people. I mean, a lie repeated often enough becomes the truth, right?

I'm going with the idea that after three years of Trump telling thousands upon thousands of lies, most all of them having to do with defending himself and his alarming actions along with his obvious embarrassing favoritism of his friend Putin and how he has alienated our long time allies that there are a whole lot of folks who were fence sitters that have now decided that Trump needs to get fired from his job, the sooner the better.

I'm hoping there are enough of them to turn the tide on Trump along with the idea that his base, his lost cause beyond all hope base is not by any measure strong enough in numbers to win his reelection on their own.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
I'm going with the idea that after three years of Trump telling thousands upon thousands of lies, most all of them having to do with defending himself and his alarming actions along with his obvious embarrassing favoritism of his friend Putin and how he has alienated our long time allies that there are a whole lot of folks who were fence sitters that have now decided that Trump needs to get fired from his job, the sooner the better.

I'm hoping there are enough of them to turn the tide on Trump along with the idea that his base, his lost cause beyond all hope base is not by any measure strong enough in numbers to win his reelection on their own.

The assertion that Biden had corrupt intent when he called for the ouster of Shokin is an exercise in the theory of the Big Lie. Shokin's operation was notoriously corrupt. They mostly squeezed miscreants for cash in return for protection-

Everybody & their dog said he had to go. Biden helped it happen. It was a good thing despite Trump's lies to the contrary.

Reactions: tweaker2

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
The assertion that Biden had corrupt intent when he called for the ouster of Shokin is an exercise in the theory of the Big Lie. Shokin's operation was notoriously corrupt. They mostly squeezed miscreants for cash in return for protection-

Everybody & their dog said he had to go. Biden helped it happen. It was a good thing despite Trump's lies to the contrary.

Agreed. The more Trump, Barr and their henchmen pull some rank amateur scam in order to save his presidency the more they get exposed doing it and that just leads to their having to try to clumsily cover it all up. The whole party is pulling cover duty for him which gives Trump the idea that there's nothing to stop him from committing whatever additional crimes he and his advisers cook up because they know for sure they can get away with it as far as their party faithful are concerned.

They all have given him free rein to break any law, tell any lie the worse the better as a way of flipping off his/their enemies and especially so, break new ground in the ways of stomping Our Constitution into the dirt and flagrantly, treasonously raising themselves above The Rule of Law.

The whole Repub Party is in on Trump's attempt at turning our democracy into a fascist state as their silence and total lack of resistance indicates.